JUST GOT IT: MR-G 120T (leather strap)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sjors

Thread: JUST GOT IT: MR-G 120T (leather strap)

JUST GOT IT: MR-G 120T (leather strap)

Ever since I was gifted a MR-G 220 SS when I was 18 i've developed an affinity for the MR-G, none other strikes a chord with me. I've had and sold alot of MR-G watches over the last couple of years, avidly gathering and collecting them, the list includes: MR-G 1001 T-2 Tactician, MR-G Revman, MR-G 220, MR-G 120T (all T bracelet), MR-G 1Z1 MIB, MR-G 100, MR-G 1100, MR-G 121TEC, and my most current acquisition..a MR-G 120T with a leather strap bracelet. I did a double take when I saw it with a leather bracelet!? It boggles my mind how many different MR-G models there are, i'de love to walk through a vault with EVERY MR-G ever released; how many are there I wonder???? Too many for me, no doubt. But if you want my vote, im in love with the MR-G!!

Enjoy the pics, David
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Re: JUST GOT IT: MR-G 120T (leather strap)

Hi David,

Congrats on your new acquiery! It looks very nice. Wear in good health!

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: JUST GOT IT: MR-G 120T (leather strap)

Thanks! I thought that after so much money and so many watches (i've sold off a bunch) i'de be over the G-Shock bug.....but I am beginning to realize that its permanent. Why fight it!?

David

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by G-Shocked
    Thanks! I thought that after so much money and so many watches (i've sold off a bunch) i'de be over the G-Shock bug.....but I am beginning to realize that its permanent. Why fight it!?

David
    Nice watch. It's good to meet a fellow MR-G collector. I have the 130T and I'm drooling over the 7100BG.

I thought that after so much money and so many watches (i've sold off a bunch) i'de be over the G-Shock bug.....
    :-D I gave that thought up 5 years ago :-D

Cheers,

Sjors
    lactardjosh likes this.
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

David
    lol

i have to agree

Ever since I was gifted a MR-G 220 SS when I was 18 i've developed an affinity for the MR-G, none other strikes a chord with me. I've had and sold alot of MR-G watches over the last couple of years, avidly gathering and collecting them, the list includes: MR-G 1001 T-2 Tactician, MR-G Revman, MR-G 220, MR-G 120T (all T bracelet), MR-G 1Z1 MIB, MR-G 100, MR-G 1100, MR-G 121TEC, and my most current acquisition..a MR-G 120T with a leather strap bracelet. I did a double take when I saw it with a leather bracelet!? It boggles my mind how many different MR-G models there are, i'de love to walk through a vault with EVERY MR-G ever released; how many are there I wonder???? Too many for me, no doubt. But if you want my vote, im in love with the MR-G!!

Enjoy the pics, David
    Nice watch . I just have the 210-7 now.

Thread Information