just got my gd-350
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: just got my gd-350

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Laughing just got my gd-350

I guess I am in the relative minority here since I didn't get the green version gd350-8 or the negative one, as I always prefer the clear lcd interface without color. So far this watch is fantastic and I particular like the one-touch timer function. Some users reported the "touchy" start button issue but luckily I haven't noticed it yet. The LED backlight is very good and not too bright at least for my eyes.

Another thing I want to report, besides those good things which have been reported by many usesrs here, is the remarkable viewing angle. I posted a comparison pic with my beloved gwm5610 and you can clearly see compared to 350 my puny 5610 runs away crying in shame...

Name:  photo 1.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  142.4 KB
    Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  114.2 KB

Also, if you turn on the backlight, you can see the upper part in the display is actually in red color, which is pretty nice.

Name:  photo 4.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  134.4 KB

So far so good, like it very much and will very likely be my daily wear in future:)
    Joakim Agren, pocky, form and 7 others like this.

Re: just got my gd-350

Great choice!! I think this is the best looking GD-350 that's been released to date. I really love how you can't tell the upper part will be red until the light is pressed. Also congrats on getting a GD-350-1 that isn't touchy. My GD-350-8 doesn't have that problem, but the GD-350-1 I recently bought does :(

Never noticed the broader viewing angle... Just another reason this G is IMHO the most practical G ever.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thank you guys . I think this watch is really a carefully-designed model. It is quite bulky, with size similar to 9300/9400. However the shape of the bezel is like an olive and does not have very protruding parts like the "function button protection bumper" on 9400, which makes me uncomfortable when bending my palm backwards. Without solar panel the face of its LCD is big enough so the legibility is superb. And of course as I mentioned, the viewing angle is just UNBELIEVABLE!

Some very well made points in this post. I have the - 8 but prefer this model and the rose red light on the top strip is superb.

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Congratulations, yours is in my opinion the best of the bunch. I simply can't warm with the "8" and much less with "1B".

cheers
    CanonMan and greg1491 like this.
    We are 12.6 %

Ditto Cal's post. The only one the type on my wish list is this one. Got catch fella!
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

I think the LED's on these are extremely bright, so much that I use mine as a sort of flashlight when I wear it at work so I'm surprised to see someone say not too bright. again why is there talk of eliminating this model from production?

Congrats. Same model I have and it's my favorite also. The module is one of the best casio has made.
    STEVIE likes this.
    Greg

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbamby09 View Post
    I think the LED's on these are extremely bright, so much that I use mine as a sort of flashlight when I wear it at work so I'm surprised to see someone say not too bright. again why is there talk of eliminating this model from production?
    Where did you get the information that the GD-350 will be discontinued - it's the first time I read that (although I expect a GD-450 or a GD-360 sooner or later anyway). The backlight is - for me anyway - WAY too bright, you are right about that. When I still had a GD-350 it was a pain for my nightadapted eyes to use the backlight, Casio really got to fix this.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information