Just got a PAW 1500T and wondering........

Thread: Just got a PAW 1500T and wondering........

Just got a PAW 1500T and wondering........

Non-G but I'm very comfortable posting in G-shock forum, so mods please move this if more appropriate elsewhere.

Just got a decent deal on a 1500T and picked it up today. Your opinion appreciated-------- I know its a large ABC watch in general, but do you think it's too much for my 7" wrist? I don't plan on using it for anything other than its intended purpose or casual wear. Note: I haven't even had the bracelet sized yet. It's being balanced on my knee

2nd question to those who own this watch, is the bezel supposed to turn relatively freely, with just enough tension to keep it in place? No ratcheting, clicking, nothing felt when I give her a spin.

Thanks in advance!

Tag Heuer Aquaracer Quartz
    Oris
    BC3
    Tissot
    T-Touch
    Casio

DW 5600, GW 5600, GW 600
    DW 6900, GW 6900, GW 7900B
    DW 6500
    G 7700

Citizen Skyhawk Eco-Drive (Black Eagle)

Re: Just got a PAW 1500T and wondering........

OK, first things first....

This is a Casio forum. I know it says G at the top, but all casios and especially Gs and Protreks/Pathfinders are the habit here. Don't worry, you and yours are welcome.

Secondly, no! That's definitely not too large. It appears to fit and surround your wrist, and frankly, even if it doesn't that doesn't worry many people around here. There are some huge Gs which hang over the edge of people's arms and no-one seems to mind. But yours isn't like that, it's just a watch on an arm. Don't fret.

3rd - I don't own one, sorry. But the Protrek that I do own doesn't click. It just stays where I leave it.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

The watch looks fine as far as size. The bezel on mine has very light clickage when turned.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Looks GREAT :) !! I have the 1500Y-1 coming this week ...

... and I'm glad you cleared up the posting ? for me. I think it just might be my ultimate digital Congrats - Ronbo

Thanks for the comments, guys! And yes, now that I'm "aware of it", I do see quite a few posts with Pathfinders, etc as the main topic. Funny how after over a year I didn't really look for them until I bought a good one.

It's wider than most of my watches but thinner than, say, my 6900, and is very comfortable. I did see on other reviews that the bezel clicks very lightly or not at all. It does seem to stay in place. I doubt I turn it very often unless I'm lost in the woods. More shots pending on WRUW once I get the bracelet adjusted This thing is a keeper.

Ronbo--looking forward to seeing pics of your 1500 when it's in. Congrats!
    Oris
    BC3
    Tissot
    T-Touch
    Casio

DW 5600, GW 5600, GW 600
    DW 6500
    G 7700

Mine says Hello!

It feels very comfy on my 6,75" wrist. The compass ring has a light clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalG View Post
    Mine says Hello!

It feels very comfy on my 6,75" wrist. The compass ring has a light clicking.
    Looks great! How long have you had it? Does it make a good daily watch or do you only use it for sporting?
    Oris
    BC3
    Tissot
    T-Touch
    Casio

DW 5600, GW 5600, GW 600
    DW 6500
    G 7700

Thread Information