just joined—is this where I post question re my Casio Pathfinder? (no other Casio threads?)

Thread: just joined—is this where I post question re my Casio Pathfinder? (no other Casio threads?)

just joined—is this where I post question re my Casio Pathfinder? (no other Casio threads?)

Hi there,
    Would someone be so kind as to advise me where I can post a question about my Casio Pathfinder (model PAW2000T-7V)?
    For the life of me, I can't get the RC! to come up (I'm trying to perform a Manual Recieve) in Receive Mode. Just can't do it.
    Thanks for any help,
    malch

LUW

Re: just joined—is this where I post question re my Casio Pathfinder? (no other Casio threads?)

Here will do fine .
    Wait a bit and I'm sure somebody with experience with that model will give you some info.
    Cheers!
    Luciano

Re: just joined—is this where I post question re my Casio Pathfinder? (no other Casio threads?)

Quote Originally Posted by malch View Post
    Hi there,
    Would someone be so kind as to advise me where I can post a question about my Casio Pathfinder (model PAW2000T-7V)?
    For the life of me, I can't get the RC! to come up (I'm trying to perform a Manual Recieve) in Receive Mode. Just can't do it.
    Thanks for any help,
    malch
    You can not do manual receives if the battery is on low. Check charge level is it on low?

If it is then just put the watch under some strong light for several hours and see if that helps!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow... that help was fast in arriving. O.K., I'll check my battery level, and try again.
    I appreciate the prompt advice!
    malch

with all of my Gshocks, 99% sync happen at night from 0 hour to 5 am

I received my new standard PAW2000-1 (resin band version) last week, which was out of synch by prox 10 secs on arrival. I put it in the sun a few hours and then near a window overnight but no synch that night. Next evening, placed same location and it synched overnight and each subsequent night. Its neat to compare my 3 atomic radio watches plus atomic digital travel clock and see them all marching to the second!

Do you have a copy of Module_3172? If so, did you follow instructions for Manual Receive shown on page 2 (RH column)? Since mine synched 2nd night, I didn't try to "force the issue" manually...

BTW, a Bond-style 22mm 2-piece Nato band arrived today as replacement for that resin band (installed already and on my wrist now )...
    Last edited by Boomer...; August 26th, 2013 at 23:54. Reason: updated Nato band status
    G-Shocks: GWA1000-1A, GW-M5610SD-8JF, MTGM900DA-8
    Pathfinders: PAW2000-1, PAG40-3V

Watch is already sitting next to the window in my bedroom. No doubt I will hardly sleep tonight, in anticipation of the watch finally picking up the invisible signals, and properly synching. Hardware that belongs to me often doesn't behave properly, so I suspect I'll be not only sleepy tomorrow, but also (still) 40-some seconds off the right time. If that's the case, I'll try again tomorrow night.
    Thanks again for the help and support...
    malch

Many of my daytime manual receives have failed; indeed more have failed than worked as I recall, so don't worry, keep the faith! And report back!!

Sorry for the silly question, but where are you located? Certain countries can't receive the sync signal.

Ahhh... it seems to have worked. Thanks again everyone. Great community here. And good to know, as a Canadian, that we can get the sync signal here.

Thread Information