Just ordered my 1st G-shock

Thread: Just ordered my 1st G-shock

Just ordered my 1st G-shock

Well I just ordered my 1st G-shock. I know this one wasn't overly popular but for me it just felt right and I got a great price on it. I really needed a good watch that I could wear when required to step up my atire (not very often but nonetheless). In any case, it should be here in a few days.

Now after this I think I've settled on a 6900 for my daily beat up work watch to replace my distroyed Ironman.

Let the addiction begin.

Re: Just ordered my 1st G-shock

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagger View Post
    Well I just ordered my 1st G-shock. I know this one wasn't overly popular but for me it just felt right and I got a great price on it. I really needed a good watch that I could wear when required to step up my atire (not very often but nonetheless). In any case, it should be here in a few days.

Now after this I think I've settled on a 6900 for my daily beat up work watch to replace my distroyed Ironman.

Let the addiction begin.
    Hi Bear!

Good choice! Hope to see more of your collection in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagger View Post
    Does not matter if it is popular or not, in fact it could be better if it were unpopular. I think it is a good looking watch.

Good practical choices for both watches that will handle most if not all occasions for you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice choices, and welcome to the madness, Bearflagger.

You can always try the polygon g-056 series for it's slimmer profile and interval timers... depends on what you're looking for and used to... for e.g. my friend finds g-shocks to bulky compared to Timex's for sports.

TTT

Can't go wrong with those two... I'm also thinking about ordering either a 9052 or a 6900 pretty soon.
    And I'm sure you'll have lots more soon

I considered the first one a good long while before deciding on something else, I hope you enjoy it, I love the solar/atomic I have.

Thread Information