Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

Thread: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    814

    Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Well after getting my first g shock last week(krink) i was hooked. After lurking on the forum i noticed the aviations and had to find a gw3000m-4a. After searching the web no luck, so i called a few casio dealers and i found one locally what luck. This is a AWESOME watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    Member JonL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    4,055

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Lucky indeed - this one is real hard to find in the US. Congrats and enjoy - I love this one.... post pics of this great watch when you can. Here's mine:


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    782

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    You are a lucky man or woman; I called Casio Distribution for the USA and they have no plans for further production of that watch or the GW3000 BD.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    115

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Quote Originally Posted by sidecross View Post
    You are a lucky man or woman; I called Casio Distribution for the USA and they have no plans for further production of that watch or the GW3000 BD.
    No joke??? That's good to know. I just ordered a GW3000M-4A last night from Japan. It cost me but hey, I'll own one!!! Also have the GW3000B-1A. Love it. I might collect them all.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    782

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Quote Originally Posted by driggs View Post
    No joke??? That's good to know. I just ordered a GW3000M-4A last night from Japan. It cost me but hey, I'll own one!!! Also have the GW3000B-1A. Love it. I might collect them all.
    I have two the GW3000B-1A and the GW3000BB-1AJF.

  7. #6
    Member Nolander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MI, USA
    Posts
    1,959
    That is a sweet watch. Good find.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    814

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Quote Originally Posted by driggs View Post
    No joke??? That's good to know. I just ordered a GW3000M-4A last night from Japan. It cost me but hey, I'll own one!!! Also have the GW3000B-1A. Love it. I might collect them all.
    Im sure other dealers might still have some. My local dealer just sold there last one a few weeks ago. All it took was a few phone calls and i found one for retail $260.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    462

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Quote Originally Posted by nervexpro55 View Post
    Well after getting my first g shock last week(krink) i was hooked. After lurking on the forum i noticed the aviations and had to find a gw3000m-4a. After searching the web no luck, so i called a few casio dealers and i found one locally what luck. This is a AWESOME watch.
    Very lucky!
    I'm an idiot. Trust me.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    189

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Quote Originally Posted by nervexpro55 View Post
    Im sure other dealers might still have some. My local dealer just sold there last one a few weeks ago. All it took was a few phone calls and i found one for retail $260.
    What local dealer did you find it at? I live in the Detroit Area and would love to pick that one up

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    814

    Re: Just picked up a Casio gw3000m-4a

    Quote Originally Posted by flexriprock View Post
    What local dealer did you find it at? I live in the Detroit Area and would love to pick that one up
    I found this one at Dions Watches on Orchard lk rd. I asked and it was the only one they had. I shop at Miners Den in Royal Oak and they sold there last one a few weeks ago. So i think if you call around you should be able to find one. I guess i just got lucky. Heck i hear people buying them at Macy's and that would have been nice cause they discount everything. I paid retail $260 which now i think is a good deal seeing ebay want $500.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •