WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Just purchased a Mudmaster GWG-1000GB-1A Black and Gold.

8K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  jay_dub 
#1 ·
I'm waiting for it to arrive from Japan. I'm selling 4 of my G-shocks to fund the purchase including my latest triple sensor Master of G with kevlar band. Here is a pic of the watch I bought, will post more pics when I get it.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

See less See more
#4 ·
I look forward to the pictures, I purchased a Crazy Gold one myself and I absolutely love it!

I am tempted by some of the black and gold ones also! but will be purchasing a GW-M5610 tomorrow! so my G fever should calm haha

Reactions: tarichar
#6 ·
Can't wait for the pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tarichar
#18 ·
Re: It's here

Man, I took a lot of pics. Tried to get wrist shots, shots of the buttons and clasp, lume shot and nightlight shots. Enjoy. Any questions? This is the last G-shock I'll ever need. At least for now. I think.
Congratulations ... certainly an exceptional 'foundation piece' for your forthcoming collection of 'last G-Shocks you'll ever need'. :-!:-!:-!

Casio is tricky like that ... they keep coming up with 'last G-Shocks we'll ever need' ! :)

#20 ·
Re: It's here

IMO I don't think the light on a Mudmaster is well lit, especially for the digital display. I think my king's EL reads better than mudmaster in the dark, even though they are both negative displays.

I worn mine in an evening a few weeks ago and tried that on a street with dim streetlights, the mudmaster's light was not sufficient for me to look at the digital display, unless I looked at the watch at the right angle then I was able to see a bit. You can see tarichar's light shot above for an idea. Of course, compared with say the aviators that do not support any light at all, this is already a plus.

#21 ·
Yes the digital display has a 2nd light that lights from the right side. The main dial lights from the bottom. The lume on the hands seems to last all night, so I don't need to use the light to tell the time unless I want to see the digital display. It lights better than my rangeman and it is good enough for me to read the digital display.

Troy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.