Keep my new WHITE G-Shock clean?

Thread: Keep my new WHITE G-Shock clean?

Keep my new WHITE G-Shock clean?

Hey Everyone! I recently got white 6900 G-Shock after everyone's encouragement to get a 6900 :) Most of you can probably guess which G-Shock it is based on a few of my past posts or paid attention to my G-Shocked blog (which I'll post some pics to soon). How exactly would I keep it clean? I've done a search on the forum but it seems most of the results are for the matte finish Gs not the glossy ones (yet I just gave away another clue). Maybe I just shouldn't wear it too often (that'd be like torture because I think it looks too amazing to not show off haha) Any tips/advice?

Re: Keep my new WHITE G-Shock clean?

my white G went dull and grubby within weeks...it's pure torture cos as you say the brilliant white looks superb. If no better suggestions are forthcoming I'd try not wearing a sleeve over it also wash very gently with lukewarm water and a mild soap once or twice a week. But mainly don't wear it...

In my limited experience they go yellow or grubby or perhaps both. Next time i might try 'armorall' silicone polish but even that might cause yellowing I don't know. For my orange King I'm resigned to buying a new strap and perhaps bezel every few months have just bought the first replacement set...

cleaning a white g shock? - Google zoeken

Found search on google to return better than searching within the forum-- you will see 4 threads with good info from the magic eraser to other ways

g luck

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The glossy straps and bezel are easier to keep clean than the matte. Just wash it with warm water and soap (Dawn works really well). I use a soft bristle tooth brush to get into all the grooves. The Magic Eraser will remove most scuffs you might acquire. And don't feel like you have to wash it every time you wear it, unless you're out on a paticularly hot day and sweat a little on it. I clean mine after I've worn them about 5 times, and on a rainy day I might pull out the case and give them all a bath. I find it very theraputic!
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

i wear mine in the shower =P
    i <3 GSHOCKS
    gr8900a || g300-ml || ef-552
    dw6500 "skyforce" || gw410-tcj "triple crown" || gw7900rd-4 "men in burning red" || gd100-ns7 "nigel sylvester"
    gw9200-1 "bullbar riseman mod" || gd100-sc7 "black and blue mod" || gd100-1b "sf giants mod" || g9000mx-8 "poorman's miro mudman mod"

Thread Information