Keeping a G-Shock for as long as possible, which replacement parts do you order now?

Thread: Keeping a G-Shock for as long as possible, which replacement parts do you order now?

Keeping a G-Shock for as long as possible, which replacement parts do you order now?

I'm sure this has already been asked, but I didn't find it through search...
    I have a gw-5000b on a composite strap that I love and since I spent way more than I should have, that I'd like to keep running for as long as possible. Apart from a couple replacement bezels and the rubber seal, what parts should I keep on hand for the future? Do I really need buttons and glass or is that being a bit too OCD?

Re: Keeping a G-Shock for as long as possible, which replacement parts do you order now?

A strap might be a good idea, but I wouldn't bother with buttons and crystal.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Re: Keeping a G-Shock for as long as possible, which replacement parts do you order now?

I agree, a strap. My old 5600 (from 1989) needed a few straps and batteries during a 18 year period of ownership.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

one extra band and bezel should be good enough.

Thread Information