WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Kings of Desire!

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  starscream 
#1 ·
Well i finally got some picks of "all the Kings" but i'm not totally happy with them. I'll take some more when i get some better light and better ideas. jb, hope these are ok for now bruv.;-)

Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Cheers guys. @Jr3289, how do you not like the DGK? It's AWESOME and one of my favorites lol.
@Sjors, thanks bruv. I'm not happy with the pics though, i'm using a SONY Cybershot DSC-H20. I got it for my birthday last year but i would really love to have a Cannon DSLR. I would have got one this year if it wasn't for a particular Frogman that i will be opening on Christmas day lol
Mike

#6 ·
I would have got one this year if it wasn't for a particular Frogman that i will be opening on Christmas day lol
Mike
Priorities, priorities, priorities... I know all about it. I wanted a new MacBook... but I bought a litle too many G-Shocks the past months. I guess, the MacBook has to wait a little longer.

Cheers,

Sjors

#12 ·
WOW mike! That´s impressive. And a relief actually. "Kings of desire"? I was afraid to see some weird gay pics here. Or worst, a picture with my face. LOL
The pictures are very nice pal! And a new frog? Wich one? Wristshots 26th please!
I guess you like 50cent, pimp! Have to go, before someone read this.. hehe

#13 ·
@Tsip85 i didn't even think of the last shot as looking like a flower but after you said flower i looked again and i totally just see flower petals now. Nice one lol.
@ jb, no gay pics here bruv lol and the new frog wrist shots will be on the 25th as it's bad enough that i have to wait until then lol and no 50cent either, more like snoop dog lol
Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.