Kung-Fusion
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Kung-Fusion

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kung-Fusion

As many have known, Kung-Fusion has left WUS forum due to an event that happened the last two days with other members in the forum. I do not know Kung-Fusion personally (real life) but he has been a great member of this forum. He has been a great influence of knowledge and support for everybody in this G-Shock community. I made this picture that hopefully people will start using whether it is in their signature or avatar. WUS has lost one of their best members. Kung-Fusion we miss you and want you to come back to the forum please!

Name:  kung-fusion.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  13.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Diver and BrendanSilent like this.

Thanks for your support. At the very least I need to take some time off from the forum. No need to free me, as I have not been banned or anything

Re: Kung-Fusion

lol.. without starting the whole topic up again, i just want to say hope he comes back as well.. it would be a shame to loose a great member like him over some BS..

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    Thanks for your support. At the very least I need to take some time off from the forum. No need to free me, as I have not been banned or anything
    Dang! you're around. I just make a tribute to you in the WRUW.

megatron1017 and starscream1017, you rock!

I really need to take a look at "Brown mudman for $220 shipped" as I don't have idea what's that all about. Does not sounds cool, though.
    Last edited by kurzjak; May 18th, 2012 at 18:38.
    Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by kurzjak View Post
    I really need to take a look at "Brown mudman for $220 shipped" as I don't have idea what's that all about. Does not sounds cool, though.
    Not really worth the time. Bottom line is a great member is taking time off...

No idea what happened but hopefully kung-fusion decides to come back after his hiatus and whatever it was doesnt have a lasting effect.

Forums should be fun places where people can meet others like-minded and give and receive help.

You will definitely be missed as I count you as a very valued member. Cheers.
    Watchshock Collection (minus a few models that are missing from the website):
    http://watchshock.com/collection/3498/

I am here to support Mr.Kung-Fusion.

Didn't read that thread after page 5 to know what happened until this thread.

Kung, please take the time you need. If and when you feel the time to return, we will all welcome you back with wrist-shots a-plenty. Your vast knowledge is priceless, and I consider you a go-to-guy for questions. Just wanted to say thanks for all your help.

Looking forward to getting Kung-Fusion back. I've enjoyed reading his contributions while researching watches here.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information