In the last few days........

Thread: In the last few days........

In the last few days........

I have tracked down a blacked out GA100 and a mudman.

I always thought I wanted these two pieces, and then when I wore them.....they just weren't right for me.

The ga100 was just missing something that I expect of a G. Can't really put my finger on it. Maybe that it's an analog g when i already have quite a few of those. The mudman was way too small for me. I always thought muddies were really big.

So, next in line is the king. GX-56 here i come!

Anyone see any in Canada yet?

Cam

Re: In the last few days........

Cam,

That is too bad to hear about the Black GA100. I just bought the GA100 with the Green hyper face (GA110B-1A3) and love it. I really like the color and it's a fun watch. It has a good presence on the wrist and the band is very soft. I plan to do a little review and pix once I get a camera (mine broke). I know that a lot of people are seeking the blacked out GA100, so you shouldn't have a problem moving it (if that is your intention). I tried on the GX56 and really liked it. I plan to buy it real soon.

If you can post some pictures of the blacked out GA and the muddy that would be great.

Put them up and wait for your taste to change. They might look better to you later. I find myself going back to watches that i thought werent all that great when i purchased them and finding new love for them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    Put them up and wait for your taste to change. They might look better to you later. I find myself going back to watches that i thought werent all that great when i purchased them and finding new love for them.
    I wouldn't recommend to do so. if you can't find instant love for a watch, sell it immediately. this way you save money for more preciuos things and it also gives you better peace of mind.

cheers
    We are 12.6 %

Quote Originally Posted by franzy View Post
    Cam,

That is too bad to hear about the Black GA100. I just bought the GA100 with the Green hyper face (GA110B-1A3) and love it. I really like the color and it's a fun watch. It has a good presence on the wrist and the band is very soft. I plan to do a little review and pix once I get a camera (mine broke). I know that a lot of people are seeking the blacked out GA100, so you shouldn't have a problem moving it (if that is your intention). I tried on the GX56 and really liked it. I plan to buy it real soon.

If you can post some pictures of the blacked out GA and the muddy that would be great.
    Hey Franzy!

I had the GA-100 for about 5 days. I only grabbed some quick and dirtys with my iphone 3g.

The mudman I just tried on at a retailer here in town and as soon as it went on I knew it was not for me. Which is a shame cause I really love the aesthetics of the stormtrooper. The colors and display are just amazing

The thing that I have come to expect from a G, is that it needs to be solely digital without any analog features. I do have an ani-digi that I never wear too, so I guess I had known this before, but never really dwelled on it.

If anyone in the GTA is looking for a GA-100 there are two at the champs sports in square one.

Cam

Thread Information