Leather Bands for G-Shock MTG-B1000BD-1A?

Thread: Leather Bands for G-Shock MTG-B1000BD-1A?

Leather Bands for G-Shock MTG-B1000BD-1A?

Greetings. I have ordered a previously owned MTG-B1000BD-1A. The pictures show the metal bracelet might be a bit worn on the finish. Plus I like leather straps best. Considering these watches usual have special end links and such, finding a leather strap might be hard? Maybe? This is my first G-Shock, so I am not very familiar with the ins and outs of them.

So, if anyone knows of good sources of leather bands for this watch, please help me out.

Thank you.

Re: Leather Bands for G-Shock MTG-B1000BD-1A?

I went through a phase a few years back seeking a leather strap for one of my G Shocks. There was no way a 'standard' lug fitting would go on it but I did get a quote from a custom leather smith for a beautiful hand made strap. However, the price of £120 did put me off. If you can't get one off the shelf, you should google 'leather' experts in your area to see what they can do...
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Re: Leather Bands for G-Shock MTG-B1000BD-1A?

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWatch View Post
    I went through a phase a few years back seeking a leather strap for one of my G Shocks. There was no way a 'standard' lug fitting would go on it but I did get a quote from a custom leather smith for a beautiful hand made strap. However, the price of £120 did put me off. If you can't get one off the shelf, you should google 'leather' experts in your area to see what they can do...
    Only looking for "off the shelf" solutions. Don't want to wait 6 months for some guy to produce a strap.

Thread Information