legitimate E bay stores (want a particular watch but want to avoid a fake)

Thread: legitimate E bay stores (want a particular watch but want to avoid a fake)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

legitimate E bay stores (want a particular watch but want to avoid a fake)

Hi guys

I really want to get a g-shock DW5600MS-1. (i really like the all black design, even the g-shock and protection logo, buttons and strap clasp are blackened, i like it.), there are plenty on E bay (and on US sites but here in the UK it is a difficult watch to source from a reliable retailer).

could anyone point out some proven genuine E-bayers from HK/Singapore etc where I could get this watch please

I can find some links to sellers who offer this watch if that helps but i thought there might be some well known legitimate E bay sellers who we can trust.

many thanks as usual, appreciate any help

Re: legitimate E bay stores (want a particular watch but want to avoid a fake)

Why not get it from Amazon? It is not a rare or expensive model, so I doubt fakes exist of it, but you never know. Generally checking a seller's feedback is the best approach. If any single person has accused them of selling a fake, then avoid.

there is a reasonably (similar to e-bay) priced one on there but there are some unhappy customers so don't want to use them. (amazon.uk this is)

the other amazon sellers are a lot more money than the e-bay prices and i am on a limited budget. believe me, amazon is my first stop for anything like this and e-bay is my last resort

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I found this one:

Casio Men's Black Dial Black Strap G-Shock Mat Black Red Eye Watch

Perhaps thats a good place to order from and the price seems reasonable!

But your fear of eBay is a little unnecessary, most watches that are sold there are still legit. But to avoid fakes, you can always take help from here. If you receive a fake the best option is to open a PayPal dispute and then claim the item never arrived. PayPal will almost always side with the buyer and pay you your money back on INR (Item Not Received) claims.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

thank you joakim

I got mine from ebay seller "lucky123shop" - shipping took a while from Hong-Kong but all was fine. I already bought three watches from this seller - he's legit. Unfortunately he has no DW-5600MS right now.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

thank you sedi, that's exactly the info i was after. appreciate it

anyone else know of other proven e- bayers

that's great thank you both

I would buy without any hesitation or doubts from this seller:
    RELOJ CASIO G-SHOCK DW5600MS DW-5600MS-1D bei eBay.de: Para Hombre (endet 16.02.11 20:41:23 MEZ)

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

again thank you sir

is that a german seller?

No, but the link is through German ebay - the seller is Hong-Kong based. This one looks legit, too:
    DW-5600MS-1 G-Shock Military Series Black Watch CASIO on eBay (end time 03-Feb-11 16:21:05 GMT)
    All I'd do is have a little look on the feedback - should be 99% or better I think. In this case I think you can't go wrong.
    best search string to use is this: (dw5600ms*,dw-5600ms*)

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information