Let the KINGS SHOCK U!

Thread: Let the KINGS SHOCK U!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs Up Let the KINGS SHOCK U!

HAVE YOU BEEN SHOCKED YET?

Never in my life have I been so unsure of a purchase I made and then later realized I been so wrong! Guys, I’ve been SHOCKED! Don’t let the King intimidate you! Once you put it on, you won’t be able to take it off! So comfortable and so perfect that it is simply unbelievable! Are you a believer yet? Try it for yourself. I only have a 7 inch-wrist and I love ‘em to death! What do you think?

Last edited by watch_tech; January 8th, 2011 at 21:32.

Re: Let the KINGS SHOCK U!

I'm glad you and others like them. Granted I've never seen one in person, but in pictures they look ridiculously large to me. I would have to try one in person to be sure though.
    Wear what you like.

I totally agree with you! I just bought two of these this week and I couldn't be happier with them. I only have 6.75" wrist, but I love the way it wears. Highly recommended...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BruceS View Post
    I'm glad you and others like them. Granted I've never seen one in person, but in pictures they look ridiculously large to me. I would have to try one in person to be sure though.
    Sorry, had trouble loading pics. See the wrist shots above and tell me what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by watch_tech View Post
    Sorry, had trouble loading pics. See the wrist shots above and tell me what you think?
    Actually, it looks pretty good on you! Maybe it's just the angle in some pics.
    Wear what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by SaddleSC View Post
    I totally agree with you! I just bought two of these this week and I couldn't be happier with them. I only have 6.75" wrist, but I love the way it wears. Highly recommended...
    Nice shot! Now you gotta try the Black/Red. I wear the Black/Red when I am outside but when I am indoors a lot I wear the Black/Gold!

Nah, I have seen it from every angle. I even wore it to my office at executive environment with no issues. Everyone complemented on how great it looked...

When Panerai first got popular, I remember guys on TZ saying how ridiculous they looked. Mostly the old guys. Now I feel like one of those old guys, lol, and I've owned 4 Panerai!
    Wear what you like.

When Panerai first got popular, I remember guys on TZ saying how ridiculous they looked. Mostly the old guys. Now I feel like one of those old guys, lol, and I've owned 4 Panerai!
    thats funny. i had a luminor chrono ti and steel back in 2000 and the folks said it looked like a g shock. now it seems everyone here in the philippines has a panerai.

Quote Originally Posted by g-shocka View Post
    thats funny. i had a luminor chrono ti and steel back in 2000 and the folks said it looked like a g shock. now it seems everyone here in the philippines has a panerai.
    Remember back in 2000 how many were saying the big watch thing was a fad that would go away in a couple of years? I guess it didn't. Anyway, I went through that stage and know what's comfortable for me now. There are no small G Shocks. It's all relative. I just don't like a lot of bulk getting in my way. That's one of the reasons the PAMs went. The 6600/6900 case size is as large as I care to go these days.

Cheers,
    Bruce
    Wear what you like.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information