Let's get a G-shock Battery list going

Thread: Let's get a G-shock Battery list going

Let's get a G-shock Battery list going

While most non-solar g-shock's take the CR2016 battery, some are quite odd in the batteries they take. Sure you can open up the back take out the old one(s), seal it up, order and repeat, but I'd rather do all that once!

So, I'll start it out with a model or two that don't take the CR2016. Feel free to post the CR2016's too, for completeness.

DW-9100 Riseman: CR2016 (I thought there would be more than one battery, but not so)

MR-G 130T: SR920SW and SR621W or SR621SW

I'll add more but maybe we can make this a Sticky (the old sticky has a link that doesn't work).

thanks!
    Neil

Re: Let's get a G-shock Battery list going

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

It might be noted that it is possible to put a CR2320 battery into a Module 901 watch, if the retaining ring for the CR2016 is removed.

A Casio service center in Torrance, CA did this when replacing the battery in my DW5600C-9V. They said that the retaining ring was missing, and no longer manufactured, and that the old CR2016 battery was sliding around in the case, so they put in the CR2320, which pretty much took up all the slack space, and also gave the watch more battery life, they noted.

However, I am still looking for a retaining ring for the watch, but have not found one yet. Sometimes I like the idea that my DW5600C-9V has the larger battery though, even if it is not as originally manufactured.

r2320

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow,
    That is embarrassing. I did poke around on the wiki, but my wiki-skills must have been on one bar (solar G reference)...

But! I get this message when clicking on the models below the initial chart.

http://error-404.chicappa.jp/

For instance, I want to get the battery for my MIY Frogman DW-8250, assuming I can get a back gasket also....

Thanks,
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post

Thread Information