Let's Put A Question To Rest With A Poll. Own A MUDMAN Or RISEMAN, Vote Here And Why.

View Poll Results: Which Do You CURRENTLY Own?

Voters
55. This poll is closed
  • Mudman

17 30.91%
  • Riseman

3 5.45%
  • Atomic Mudman

3 5.45%
  • Atomic Riseman

15 27.27%
  • Both Mudman & Riseman (Atomic or Non)

12 21.82%
  • Combination Of Both, At Least One Being Atomic

5 9.09%
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Let's Put A Question To Rest With A Poll. Own A MUDMAN Or RISEMAN, Vote Here And Why.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Let's Put A Question To Rest With A Poll. Own A MUDMAN Or RISEMAN, Vote Here And Why.

This stems from another thread and got me curious. I have my opinion, wondering if I am on or off base. I personally like the Mudman better as it is more substantial to me personally and the Riseman wears more like a 40mm watch regardless of the specs IMO. Most of the width is the sensor and not the case. I have owned both, the Riseman for about 4 hours before it went back in the outgoing mail to Amazon.

No dig here, just personal preference. What do you prefer and why? Please vote and lets keep it friendly
    Last edited by HelloNasty1; November 23rd, 2011 at 03:01.
    Better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done...

Re: Let's Put A Question To Rest With A Poll. Own A MUDMAN Or RISEMAN, Vote Here And Why.

Depends on which Mudman you are comparing it to. I love my Riseman and it is one of the few keepers I have. I prefer it over the other Mudmen. I just last week looked at the new G9300 in a local mall and posted about it. I was surprised and disappointed that a watch that size had the same size digits as the Riseman. For me I don't buy a watch just because its bigger. I have a Pathfinder PRG80 and to me its one of the best digital watches out. Extra large easy to read display. My eyes are not as good anymore so I put a priority at readability. Good thing Casio makes a lot of different style G's. As for digital's I am leaning more to Pathy's now vs G's.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Re: Let's Put A Question To Rest With A Poll. Own A MUDMAN Or RISEMAN, Vote Here And Why.

Both. Atomic Riseman, standard (olive green) Mudman. I like the Riseman better, but that's because I like AB(C) watches.

Just bought my younger son a standard black Mudman for his birthday, he's gonna flip

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    Depends on which Mudman you are comparing it to.
    Any, I am currently wearing a G9300GY.
    Better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done...

I like both. I like the Mudman for its design and overall feature set, but I like the Riseman for the altimeter/barometer. I find that I will check the barometer of the Riseman far more often than I will use the compass on the Mudman

JwY

I like both, but only have the Riseman right now. I use the barometer often to look at weather trends -- the Mudman's compass wouldn't be as practical for me.
    My Tissot Seastar 1000 (2011 Edition) Review:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/tis...on-560425.html

I like both also, but the standart ones are really similar IMO. I just modded my riseman to white, now they are quite different.
    Again:
    Name:  DSC00342a.jpg
Views: 2778
Size:  202.9 KB
    Last edited by johnny.bravus; November 23rd, 2011 at 10:41.
    wovivi01 likes this.

Go Team Bravus!!

Personnaly have the GW9200 and G9300 ! Like them both so comfortable !
    G-shock : 15 (Most Recent Buy : GW-A1100-1A3CR)
    Tag Heuer : 1
    Casio : 3
    Casio Edifice : 1

GW-9200.
    Reasons for purchasing: Good looking (in my opinion), suited my wrist better than some bigger watches, shows time in all modes, wore comfortable and legibility of the digits was good.

I was not too keen on alti, baro, thermo functions. Now I think barometer is my most used function for checking weather trends. Extremely useful.

Almost bought the G9300. Felt lightweight and very comfortable on the wrist. Looks are good too and compass might well be a novelty. I might get it in near future. A barometer in G9300 would have made it almost perfect.
    Last edited by 0Jewels; November 23rd, 2011 at 07:24.

Iam getting a Mudman for christmas but will bevalso getting the Riseman soon. IMO i think the mudman it has that symetrical classic G shock look.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information