Limited G's UK Dealers
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Shocker

Thread: Limited G's UK Dealers

Limited G's UK Dealers

I love some of the limited edition G Shocks but can never find a good UK stockist.

Who do you guys use?

I have found with a bit of searching and phone calls some of the last stock of the GW A1000RAF 's so have three of these ( handy swaps/funding for future models) but never seem to find some of the rarer ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Re: Limited G's UK Dealers

I'll tell you for the small cost of a RAF :)
    isezumi and Bubbly Tubs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robdd1 View Post
    I love some of the limited edition G Shocks but can never find a good UK stockist.

Who do you guys use?

I have found with a bit of searching and phone calls some of the last stock of the GW A1000RAF 's so have three of these ( handy swaps/funding for future models) but never seem to find some of the rarer ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Hi Robdd1,
    I am an OAP living near you and in the latter stages of WW2 was a bomb aimer on Lancasters. Getting coned in searchlights ruined my eyesight and ever since have had great difficulty in reading the time on most watches. Owning an RAF GW-A1000 would be such a helpful relief for my problems, and I wonder whether you could see your way to letting me have one of your stock at an OAP price?

That of course was my night time war. By day I was in submarines and too many crash dives and subsequent escapes (the 'bends') means that the 200m water resistance capability of the watch would be superfluous to my needs so I wonder if you could go the extra mile on the price?

Also the fact that I was only six months old when some of these events took place (d.o.b 10 May 1944) has marred my development, so please try to be more than generous at this festive time of year.
    Best regards
    Graham
    ps Like everybody else, I suppose, I defer to Keith at Tiktox as first line in trying to source something (straps, bezels etc.) G-Shock, but my instincts tell me he has probably no edge on access to limited editions. Who know though? He may be able to source, but in quantities that do not make it worthwhile advertising the fact? Always worth talking to.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Shocker, Sondar -

lol! Sondar you bring a tear to the eye!

thanks for the info with regards tiktox ... I shall keep in mind

Thread Information