A Little Bit-o-Help Please ... Thanks in Advance

Thread: A Little Bit-o-Help Please ... Thanks in Advance

A Little Bit-o-Help Please ... Thanks in Advance

I am looking to get a Baby-G for my Mom & I remember at one time seeing a few models that had small animations of different animals moving around on the display screen but for the life of me I cannot recall: Where I saw them at, What animals there were, What models had this/these feature(s) on them. I would appreciate any help I can get on this matter. I really want to get one of these models for my Mom & get her started collecting G's also, all of her collection is Analogue & Dress /Casual Style. I think it would be AWESOME to get her a good Sports/Casual Timepiece & A Baby-G seems to fit the bill perfectly. She is an Animal Lover & I think the Animations are just the right touch to make the watch even more special & Make it a fun watch to wear as well as it would match her personality.

Any suggestions or Pics will be highly appreciated. Thanks Much !!!

reed420

Re: A Little Bit-o-Help Please ... Thanks in Advance

Look at the models from the late 90's, like the BG-201, BG-211/12, BG-310/20/40/60/70/90. I think they all have little animations.

Re: A Little Bit-o-Help Please ... Thanks in Advance

Quote Originally Posted by casiophile View Post
    Look at the models from the late 90's, like the BG-201, BG-211/12, BG-310/20/40/60/70/90. I think they all have little animations.

Thanks Much ... I will do that. I also ran across the PUPPY SERIES, it has a few variations like Puppy Party, Puppy Vacancies, Puppy Garden, etc... I may go with that series if I find a version that I feel she'll like. They are also newer releases & should be easier to get ahold of one. If anyone knows anything about those pieces your input would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS ...

reed420

Thread Information