LIVE PICS OF UPCOMING PROTREK RELEASES 2016
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: LIVE PICS OF UPCOMING PROTREK RELEASES 2016

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation LIVE PICS OF UPCOMING PROTREK RELEASES 2016

Last edited by starscream; March 10th, 2016 at 16:27.

Re: LIVE PICS OF UPCOMING PROTREK RELEASES 2016

Quote Originally Posted by starscream View Post

Click image for larger version.

Name:	012l.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	7382754
    I really like the look of that 3100, I wonder if it will come with sapphire.

I was disappointed to see that there isn't anything new and innovative this year for the Pro Trek models. With all these early releases, it takes the excitement out of Baselworld next week.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by idkfa View Post
    I really like the look of that 3100, I wonder if it will come with sapphire.
    Yes, the FC models come with Sapphire and composite bracelet.
    idkfa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Watch_Geekmaster View Post
    Yes, the FC models come with Sapphire and composite bracelet.
    I think this might be my next purchase. Any idea on how the black coating on the steel bezels has been holding up?

Thanks SS, much appreciated as always.

Am I the only one that thinks the 7000 looks upside down. I'm used to the lcd's at the bottom of the dial.

The PRG-300-4JF looks nice, but I already have a PRG-270.

And I can't stomach the prices on the others, even though I would like to have one or two.

Maybe for my birthday.......if Casio still has my interest, I might get one.
    Casio/ Citizen/ G-Shock/ Pro Trek/ Seiko

I agree with Rocat, it is a little odd seeing the digital window at the top of the 7000's dial. But, I could certainly get used to it. I'm a little curious how that graph on the 7000 works though - it looks a little odd to me. I think if I seriously consider a 7000, I will read the manual first.

Then again, I would probably only get either the 7000 OR the new Frogman, not both - if I get either one. And at this point, not sure which one it would be. I will have to see more and better pics of the Frogman first...and maybe read its manual too.

Thanks again Starscream!!
    Phantasm and starscream like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    I was disappointed to see that there isn't anything new and innovative this year for the Pro Trek models. With all these early releases, it takes the excitement out of Baselworld next week.
    nothing new or innovative? you mean like the whole new model and module of the 7000 that has the most features with one of the cleanest displays theyve ever made?

its not a release, its a leak, quite possibly from what the display would look like at basel. if anything you should be excited you got to see them before the ppl that are going to basel

personally im not an overly big fan of any of them and the crazy price tags just reinforce that but if someone threw one at me i'd be trying my darndest to catch it.
    Upnor likes this.
    the aritst formerly known as soulbridgemedia
    Whoisdisdointhissynthe tictypeofalphabetapsychedelicfunkin

IG: soulbridge_media
    IG: thegcollective

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post

you were not going to see much from Basel anyways, it's been a secretive event that's only meant for dealers and people are not allowed to take pics of certain watches. All you get from Basel is some press releases and a few pics of a few premium releases, at least that's how it's been for the past few years. It's cool that the catalogue leaked and Casio had a display event in Japan to show off the upcoming stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by soulbridgemedia View Post
    nothing new or innovative? you mean like the whole new model and module of the 7000 that has the most features with one of the cleanest displays theyve ever made?

its not a release, its a leak, quite possibly from what the display would look like at basel. if anything you should be excited you got to see them before the ppl that are going to basel

personally im not an overly big fan of any of them and the crazy price tags just reinforce that but if someone threw one at me i'd be trying my darndest to catch it.
    Understand this, nothing in our society today is "leaked" in terms of a super secret stealth mission, ranging from political news, sports news/rumors, technology news, etc. Everything is done intentionally to get a gauge on public opinion, etc.

The pictures that were taken were of someone that didn't take a quick snapshot of the watches and/or take a scan and copy it thus jeopardizing their position in the company for random watch enthusiasts.

Yes, the PRW7000 looks nice with some minor features strategically added to make you think they're doing something innovative yet with the Ana/digi models they can't figure out how to have a longer stopwatch of 24hr, or longer than a 1 hour countdown timer, etc.

Will I buy it? Maybe after I see a hands on video as I too like the design but don't fool yourself into thinking that Casio has found the holy trail in features, etc.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information