looking for a big g-shock

Thread: looking for a big g-shock

Question looking for a big g-shock

I've been a G-shock fan-boy for about 15 years the first g-shock I ever owned was the dw-6600 ( to replace the casio calculator watch(sorry couldn't the model number) that i broke on a kickboxing class) unfortunately i loss my original dw-6600 but have a replacement that i got on ebay i also own a gw-810d a frogman g-9000 and a g-7710 right know i wear the g-7710 most of the time but it looks ridiculous small on my wrist can you recommend a bigger g-shock that has the same functions as the g-7710 but is a lot bigger if it has more functions is OK i just wanna be sure it keeps the ones i have and that is a g-shock not a baby not a mini i saw he kingk of g-shock but it didnt had the 2 timers i also had my eye on the gd-100 but i cant find if it has the same specs so if some ona can please help me Thanks

Re: looking for a big g-shock

Hi,
    I feel with you as I also like the G-77XX a lot but sometimes think it could be a bit bigger. Unfortunately there is no other G-Shock with the same features. There is the GWX-5600 which also has a double timer but it's small, too. I think you gotta stick with the 77XX. If you just want something bigger without the same features it's easy - get the G-7900 or GX-56.

cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Given that you seem to prone to garnishing your posts with copious amounts of emoticons, something equally flamboyant like a GX-56 does come to mind

Seriously, that's your best bet, even though it may be lacking in required features!

Good luck, Paul

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

sorry about the flamboyant emoticons i was feeling nostalgic but thanks for the advice i promise i'll cut out cold turkey

Quote Originally Posted by hbk_99 View Post
    sorry about the flamboyant emoticons i was feeling nostalgic but thanks for the advice i promise i'll cut out cold turkey
    Lol, no honestly, I was just kidding! Look at me with my annoying all-my-g's-signature, lol... feel free to emoticon as you see fit!

Paul

Name:  Blue King 002.jpg
Views: 1081
Size:  1.19 MBGo with a GXW-56 or GX-56. They are BIG!!!!
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_barf View Post
    Lol, no honestly, I was just kidding! Look at me with my annoying all-my-g's-signature, lol... feel free to emoticon as you see fit!

Paul

I Know I can take a joke and I can run with it too

Thread Information