looking at a DWX-100P on the 'bay..

Thread: looking at a DWX-100P on the 'bay..

looking at a DWX-100P on the 'bay..

but it doesn't look like either version of the DWX-100 on the watch archive:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching
    I've heard a lot of good things about bbtiesto, so I doubt it's fake, but maybe it's some variant that isn't on the watch archive?

Is there also anything I should know about this G? Like is it going to be disappointingly small or something? I kinda like the red and the asymmetrical design, and it's *way* cheaper than a Froggie lol

I'm not too concerned about features. I just like the red If it has chrono and alarm, I'm happy.

Re: looking at a DWX-100P on the 'bay..

I have one (101P special edition, i think) It's in the box and the battery is dead so I can't comment on the features but it's bigger then my mudman rally. Probably as big as a 6900 in total bezel size. I don't have measurements right now but if I get a chance soon I will measure the bezels for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyPanda View Post
    but it doesn't look like either version of the DWX-100 on the watch archive:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120459504463&_trkparms =tab%3DWatching
    I've heard a lot of good things about bbtiesto, so I doubt it's fake, but maybe it's some variant that isn't on the watch archive?
    Not unlikely. There are only the domestic Japanese models in the archive and there have been released to other markets. My version is also not listed in the G-SHOCK Perfect Search.

Is there also anything I should know about this G? Like is it going to be disappointingly small or something?
    No, to the contrary, it's actually wearing quite large. And it is very comfortable.

Module 2023 is quite similar to those found in the DW-5600 and DW-9052, although it doesn't fall back to timekeeping after using any feature in one mode. You have to cycle through all modes like we know from newer modules.

A good choice and a unique design. Recommended!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Cool! Hopefully it doesn't get bid right out of my budget *knock on wood*

*sigh* some charges hit my card late, so I couldn't get it. Somebody out there is pretty happy for $45...

*sigh* some charges hit my card late, so I couldn't get it. Somebody out there is pretty happy for $45...
    Too bad, sorry to hear that.

There's a white one coming up in a few days. Hopefully that one will stay within reach. Payday will come before the end of that auction

Thread Information