Lost but could not found

Thread: Lost but could not found

Cool Lost but could not found

Hi everybody,

Right now I have purchased one of the Casio G-shock GW9200. But what I want to ask you guys. My uncle had one G-shock that I really loved it. But it was long time ago. May be 9-10 years ago or little less or more and it was perfect I could not find it here or any forum or any web page. I remember that the watch had black watch band(strap) like now GW9200 has it and same style. and on the watch was writing G-shock but G-shock color was red. Also, watch had no any feature in it. watch was very thick and big.Plus watch buttons were round and made it from iron I guess(like now waveceptor lwa120la-1bv has it but one difference that watch buttons were big I mean really big).Plus, watch had 4 iron, round buttons.

So my friends I need to find this watch I want to buy that watch. if still available. I tried to describe the watch to the best of my recollection. If anyone knows which was is this or if someone can find pictures of the watch. It would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

If someone can find it you guys will see what kind of watch is this. And why still I want to buy it (:

Re: Lost but could not found

Quote Originally Posted by ozanhanzade View Post
    Hi everybody,

Right now I have purchased one of the Casio G-shock GW9200. But what I want to ask you guys. My uncle had one G-shock that I really loved it. But it was long time ago. May be 9-10 years ago or little less or more and it was perfect I could not find it here or any forum or any web page. I remember that the watch had black watch band(strap) like now GW9200 has it and same style. and on the watch was writing G-shock but G-shock color was red. Also, watch had no any feature in it. watch was very thick and big.Plus watch buttons were round and made it from iron I guess(like now waveceptor lwa120la-1bv has it but one difference that watch buttons were big I mean really big).Plus, watch had 4 iron, round buttons.

So my friends I need to find this watch I want to buy that watch. if still available. I tried to describe the watch to the best of my recollection. If anyone knows which was is this or if someone can find pictures of the watch. It would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

If someone can find it you guys will see what kind of watch is this. And why still I want to buy it (:

Welcome to the forum.

There are a few Gs that would match the descriptions.

I have attached a few pictures here.

Hopefully, one of them is the one you are talking about.

Cheers,
    MountainMike
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi MountainMike, first of all, thank you to welcome me and showing me the watches. actually last picture little bit resembling that watch but that watch screen was very big and just got the time and the date like it was very simple but was big and screen was good. like at the last picture that watch got kind of meter(counter) if I remember true that watch had not. but still not sure tho :D MountainMike look like you can help me to find it please pal help me :D last 2 pictures close to it but they are not what I am talking about. even it had not get the lighter if I remember true it was just got big screen, the time and the date. the screen was like pressed down. Oh my God what I cant remember it. What it can be?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You are welcome.

I need more info from your side.

Obviously, the model you mentioned has got 5 buttons (4 buttons are stainless steel),right?

Let me go through my pictures archive as well as the G-Shock bible first.

I will post the pics later.

Cheers,
    MountainMike

yes I guess 4 buttons stainless steel and it should be 1 more for lighter but not sure. I am trying to remember it but 9-10 years ago I mean little tough to recall D:

Thank you so much again MountainMike..

It wasn't like this was it?

Cunawarit thank you for the picture but it isnt this one. That one like was thick and screen was really big. Like soldier G-shock you know. it was tough watch. I really miss a lot. I hope someone can find here :'(

Maybe It was biggest G-shock ever like Pathfinders but it got no features :D. Thank you again for picture.
    Last edited by ozanhanzade; February 16th, 2009 at 07:08.

My apologies for the delay in reply.

Was occupied! Meeting up with G-Shock newby last night.

Here is another pic.

Cheers,
    MountainMike
    Attached Images Attached Images

MountainMike you are so kind :D no need to apology :D But still not that watch. My uncle watch was black and G-shock was on the top and red color thats all I remember. I think MountainMike you have finished and could not find it right ? Last question if this is your last picture that you have then Could you give a website or tell me where can I find all of G-shocks that Casio has released from past to present? Or otherwise, still if you have more pictures I am willing to see it (:

Actually I was looking from other forum it was look like from DW series like DW-6500 DW-8700 but they are not because from 1996 they released. it can be 2-3 years later from them but look like them

Thread Information