LRG G-shock

Thread: LRG G-shock

LRG G-shock

Can anyone tell me how many of this model were released and how easy they are to come by please?

Thanks.

Steve

Re: LRG G-shock

They normally stick to runs of around 1000-2000 on these watches. I sold one a while back and found that some have a production number on the caseback whereas others don't.

This could mean there was an initial run but due to popularity, a second run was made. They're not too hard to find on places like fleabay but will get rarer as the years go by.

Be careful of the matte resin though... attracts dirt and makes the watch look horrible within not a lot of time.

The DW-6900LRG-2A came out last year. LRG also did a white one and a yellow one before this one. They are are fairly rare and desirable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I had two, sold one of them. One came in the nice trunk style case and the first one came in a box. I wonder what the deal is with one with "Casio" and one with "Life Colors" towards the bottom of the crystal?

I forgot which one I kept but dont remember a production number on either. Ill have to go back and check.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." Lao Tzu

I don't remember a production number on the LRG "Obama Blue" either and one of mine was purchased directly from LRG.

It was actually when I was selling mine that somebody got in touch asking "why is there no production number?". I replied to say none of them have it (as that's what I thought) but he replied saying that he had one that did and couldn't work out if mine was real

Quote Originally Posted by W44NE G View Post
    It was actually when I was selling mine that somebody got in touch asking "why is there no production number?". I replied to say none of them have it (as that's what I thought) but he replied saying that he had one that did and couldn't work out if mine was real
    I guess it is possible. News to me, though. As I say, I got one of mine directly from LRG. Hard to get more "real" than that.

Thanks for the relpies guys,I have one and its the same as Kronos with the life colours at the bottom,never could see a serial number etc that's whay I asked.:thanks

There is this one

This one

This one, The White LRG Frogman

There is one more, Time is Money 6900 which I dont have
    Couple of watches here and there

Thread Information