Macys F&F 25% Off - Rangeman $225 - Page 6
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Macys F&F 25% Off - Rangeman $225

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Results 51 to 54 of 54
  1. #51
    Member Kronos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USA - New York, NY & Ghent, NY
    Posts
    6,894

    Re: Macys F&F 25% Off - Rangeman $225

    There are one day sales, from time to time, with various discounts. Always pays to comparison shop though. I got a simple, inexpensive Seiko Solar at the F&F. Amazon's "regular" price was cheaper.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    Member Vade_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Macys F&F 25% Off - Rangeman $225

    yeah, I've notice all the other brands have 20% sales all the time (seiko, citizen, bulova,,etc..) but G's are never on sale, never, ​only days this happens is on the F&F sales

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
    There are one day sales, from time to time, with various discounts. Always pays to comparison shop though. I got a simple, inexpensive Seiko Solar at the F&F. Amazon's "regular" price was cheaper.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Member SMP_DON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    697

    Macys F&F 25% Off - Rangeman $225

    Quote Originally Posted by Vade_R View Post
    yeah, I've notice all the other brands have 20% sales all the time (seiko, citizen, bulova,,etc..) but G's are never on sale, never, ​only days this happens is on the F&F sales
    I've found this to be true. The last time I asked a watch store in the mall when the G's go on sale they told me they didn't. If they have a sale on G's it's only 10%. So F&F at Macys is the best time to buy.


    DON


    Sent by Teletype via Tapatalk

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    7,352
    Quote Originally Posted by SMP_DON View Post

    I've found this to be true. The last time I asked a watch store in the mall when the G's go on sale they told me they didn't. If they have a sale on G's it's only 10%. So F&F at Macys is the best time to buy.

    DON

    Sent by Teletype via Tapatalk
    I asked a watch store the same thing and they also said they never put g-shocks on sale. They tend to sell well enough at retail, provided you get enough foot traffic in the store.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •