Magic Eraser safe for King G-shocks with Resin?

Thread: Magic Eraser safe for King G-shocks with Resin?

Magic Eraser safe for King G-shocks with Resin?

I got a little scuff on the bezel around the watch face I was wondering if Magic Eraser is safe for that area of resin? The watch is resin matte black.

Thanks

Re: Magic Eraser safe for King G-shocks with Resin?

i personally use it, but Tsip and I once gave this advice to someone and he came back complaining that it took away the glossy

so ..........................

Well the King G's black resin isn't glossy in the first place... but will it leave dull marks?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Good news. I went downstairs to try it since I had some, I did it on the inside strap to test, came out fine. Did it on the bezel worked perfect removed the scuffs and looks like new!

Wow... magic!!
    Never argue with an idiot - they'll only bring you down to their level and win from experience...

GW7900B (Stealth modded), GW7900CD-9ER (slightly modded), G7900A-7ER (Camo modded) G7900MS-1BDR, GW2500BD, ProTrek PRG 60YT (RIP), Chase Durer Mach 3, 2 x Citizen Skyhawks (Black & Titanium), Citizen Carbon Promaster JY0075-54E, 2 x vintage Seiko Chronographs, Invicat Grand Diver, Citizen BL5280-52E. Casio GWA 1100-1AER, GWG 1000-1A3ER (J&K metal bracelet conversion). GA400...

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I've found the Magic Eraser to be the best little "tool" to have aorund for cleaning up minor marks on my Gs. I've used it on Gs with Glossy finishes as well with no problems. I've only come across a couple of marks that are too much for the Magic Eraser to handle, but I've never done any damage to any of my watches using one.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    Glad to hear it worked out for you. I've found the Magic Eraser to be the best little "tool" to have aorund for cleaning up minor marks on my Gs. I've used it on Gs with Glossy finishes as well with no problems. I've only come across a couple of marks that are too much for the Magic Eraser to handle, but I've never done any damage to any of my watches using one.
    Thanks for the tips! Worked like a charm!

Thread Information