man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have a shocks prices

Thread: man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have a shocks prices

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have shocks prices

man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have shocks prices!!!
    I`m from Romania and here G are............and the online-shop is
    If someone intend to sell a dead G....notice me
    Last edited by Andrei Cristian; September 12th, 2006 at 14:00.

Re: man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have a shocks prices

They're OK in Poland (well, a bit cheaper than the UK...) - and they sometimes have models they shouldn't really have (overstock?), and models that are sold out in the west. Nothing exotic, though.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

They can be had cheap in Japan, but In Australia and Thailand, rich man's stuff

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125
    They're OK in Poland (well, a bit cheaper than the UK...) - and they sometimes have models they shouldn't really have (overstock?), and models that are sold out in the west. Nothing exotic, though.
    Ha Ha Alan,

I believe G-Shocks are anywhere cheaper than in the U.K. They are bloody expensive in tha Netherlands (almost unaffordable), but in the U.K. they cost even more!

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Whilst I do not claim that my view on the local Belgian market would in any way be representative, I must state that I have not seen any interesting g-shock watches in the stores over here. Thos watches I have seen were (with one single exception: a DW-5600) bland and boring.
    It seems to me the Belgian public is not willing to take any chances.
    But then, I did not take any chances either, when I saw this girl on the train with a beautiful g-shock watch. Kick, kick, kick ... myself for being inherently shy (at first) O|
    Last edited by PabloElFlamenco; September 12th, 2006 at 14:38.

Hi Pablo,

In the shoppng Mall ion the Groenplaats there used to be a very nice juweller. That's the place I saw my firt Pininfarina G-Cool model (with an astrononomic pricetag unfortunately).

On the other side of the road when you leave the mall, there is a jeweller hat had nice G-Shock's in the past (I haven't been shopping in Antwerp for a long time, Bram can't have long shopping sessions with his dad and mum, wait until he discoveres "Fish & Chips"!). I saw they had a U.S. Open (Surfing) model a fw years ago. I believe that's also the place I saw the first G-7500 in real.

I think if you look good at "small" jewellers in Belgium, you can still find nice models. There is one in the centre of Rochefort (:-D) too (and if they don't have it, there is a very good place to buy exquise sausages at the butcher shop downhill)...

Didn't you ask that woman where she got that watch. I'm very shy, but at such moments I can be very brutal (is that the correct word?). Guess how my G-People gallery was build...

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have shocks prices

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei Cristian
    man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have shocks prices!!!
    I`m from Romania and here G are............and the online-shop is
    If someone intend to sell a dead G....notice me

Chiar am fost in Romania in vacanta 3 saptamini.
    Daca stiam iti aducema ce Casio ai fi vrut.

Cristi

Re: man! - in East-Europe G-Shocks have shocks prices

Quote Originally Posted by marinemaster
    Chiar am fost in Romania in vacanta 3 saptamini.
    Daca stiam iti aducema ce Casio ai fi vrut.

Cristi
    heiiiiii, grai romanesc de departe!!!
    Bine te-am gasit fratioare!
    pe unde esti?
    Da, era o idee buna! dar poate nu e timpul pierdut, nu? poate gasim noi o cale!
    Sa ne vi sanatos inapoi fratioare!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi Pablo,

In the shoppng Mall ion the Groenplaats there used to be a very nice juweller. That's the place I saw my firt Pininfarina G-Cool model (with an astrononomic pricetag unfortunately).
    If I got the right one, it's closed now...

On the other side of the road when you leave the mall, there is a jeweller hat had nice G-Shock's in the past (I haven't been shopping in Antwerp for a long time, Bram can't have long shopping sessions with his dad and mum, wait until he discoveres "Fish & Chips"!). I saw they had a U.S. Open (Surfing) model a fw years ago. I believe that's also the place I saw the first G-7500 in real.
    Yes, still there....
    I think if you look good at "small" jewellers in Belgium, you can still find nice models. There is one in the centre of Rochefort (:-D) too (and if they don't have it, there is a very good place to buy exquise sausages at the butcher shop downhill)...
    Mmmm...
    Didn't you ask that woman where she got that watch. I'm very shy, but at such moments I can be very brutal (is that the correct word?). Guess how my G-People gallery was build...
    Very impressive, Sjors...awe-inspiring G-Man, you! :-D
    Cheers,

Sjors
    zzzzzzzzzzzzz......

I guess we don't realize how GOOD we have it here in the USA with Wallyworld and J C Pennys and Sam's Club/ Costco and many other places all selling Giez at really big discounts all the time ! Like I posted a couple weeks ago with coupons and discounts I got 2 Giez thou nothing fancy a 5600 with Blue nylon and resin strap and a 9051 classic for $15.99 each ...And last night at wally world picked up the 2110 for $65 .00 with the double strap thing ! I don't understand the German public Walmart is leaving there I think for LACK of business amazing there the largest cheapest retailer in the USA and really the world you can buy about anything there cheaper than most places everyday !

Now IF they would just get some a the more rare models O|
    Last edited by pipes; September 13th, 2006 at 17:52.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information