I was browsing through some Citizen watches and after clicking through a few other links got me to this old thread (not really old), jumped into it, tried and tested and worked flawlessly with my Rangeman. Going to try with the other atomics later tonight. Basically it's an iOS App that simulates the radio signal, for your atomic watches to sync. Just thought of sharing this, as I was really excited to discover it.
This is the app but you can only download through a Japanese iTunes Account.
Appended below instructions from Pee Dee and DR Da-da (credits to them):-I followed it, downloaded, and it worked flawlessly. My multiband G's suddenly got a new life. Btw i switched my time zone to Tokyo for it to work, not sure if it will work with other zones.In preparation for purchasing a Citizen PMD56-2952 I took the time to successfully download the JJY simulator to my iPhone. Here's how I did it:
1. Logged into iTunes on my PC.
2. Clicked on "View My Apple ID" located in the iTunes Store tab of the drop-down tool menu in the top left corner.
3. Entered password in the pop-up window.
4. Clicked on "Change Country or Region."
5. Selected Japan, then clicked "Change."
6. Clicked "Continue."
7. Selected the box stating that I read the terms & conditions, then clicked "Agree."
8. Without changing any other part of my address, I selected Tokyo as both the prefecture & city, then I clicked "Continue."
9. iTunes then gives you an error message stating "The postal code must be valid (such as 460-9124)." I simply used the example they gave as my postal code, then clicked "Continue."
10. Clicked "Start Shopping."
11. iTunes then opened their Japan store and I typed "JJY simulator" in the search window at the top right, then I pressed the Enter key on
12. Downloaded the app.
13. Changed my country & address back to their original settings.
14. Plugged my iPhone into the computer to load the app onto the phone.
That's it! Hopefully this will help others. Good luck!