Married to the Mob collab

Thread: Married to the Mob collab

Married to the Mob collab

Was just wondering if anyone has picked up this piece for their significant other yet? Was thinking about getting this for my wife but wanted to see some "live" pics of it first.
    -Watch_Junky

Re: Married to the Mob collab

I have seen this watch in Fashion Time stores and Macy's.

All I have seen of this is this nice and cool promo video:

Looks nice!

Poor woman being married to the mob hehe
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I like the Baby-G collaborations. I only wish my girlfriend liked them so I could buy them for her too. Vivre la difference.

Cool thanks for the video. I'll have to check it out once I get home. Dang work lap top won't let me watch videos. I guess they want me working : )
    -Watch_Junky

When my wife took me shopping for my birthday G, she pointed one out at a Fast Fix Jewelry repair store in the mall. Don't know if they're around Houston, but the one in the Dallas Galleria had a great sellection of G Shocks and Baby Gs. The MttM coalb looked great. When her Baby Seaman arrived in the mail, my wife quickly sent me a wrist shot text of her new watch, and not more than 30 minutes later I got an email titled "next one" with a link to the MttM Baby G. Looks like I'll probably be buying her one of these at the end of the month for her June 9 birthday.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Yeah thinking of getting it as a "fun" gift for her up coming bday as well. I'm at the Galleria in Houston every other weekend and still haven't seen it. Not too many retailers selling it online it either but amazon seems to have a good price on it.

Sent from my iPhone
    -Watch_Junky

Finally saw one at a local Macy's. Snapped a quick pic in case anyone's been wanting to see it as a real photo rather than stock. Watch looks really cool but it is difficult to see the time. The screen is the color of the watch and they made the digits white/clear so there isn't much contrast between the digits and face

Sent from my iPhone
    Attached Images Attached Images

-Watch_Junky

I caught my wife lurking on this forum ( I feel violated...) and after reading KBaby's thread about getting a regular G instead of a Baby G I saw her looking at a few. So, without her knowing, I ordered her this because she said she wanted a Purple square...

Name:  GLX-5600B-4JF.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  26.3 KB

I figure it's not TOO purple, so if she doesn't like it I'll have some color to add to the collection. ;)
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    I caught my wife lurking on this forum ( I feel violated...) and after reading KBaby's thread about getting a regular G instead of a Baby G I saw her looking at a few. So, without her knowing, I ordered her this because she said she wanted a Purple square...

Name:  GLX-5600B-4JF.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  26.3 KB

I figure it's not TOO purple, so if she doesn't like it I'll have some color to add to the collection. ;)
    That's great! Haha. What a coincidence because I'm actually hoping to get a GLX5600 next! Make sure you get a wrist shot for me when that GLX arrives! Now I just have to decide between the red or blue one...

Thread Information