Milkman Delivered

Thread: Milkman Delivered

Gift Milkman Delivered

I've not had a bad morning. My 'milk' Mudman arrived, as did the Seiko Monster bracelet I ordered eons ago, and was returned to the seller once because it wasn't signed for, though I didn't get a note through the door. All's well that ends well though (apart from my photography which is getting progressively worse ).

I know the pic aren't showing at the moment. There's a glitch somewhere and they should magically appear soon.

Some glitch! I forgot to renew my domain name. All my pics will be gone for a short time.
    Last edited by Lexxorcist; September 22nd, 2007 at 20:43.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Re: Milkman Delivered

I hope you don't get trapped in the catch22 I did trying to renew my domain name. I had moved, so my address wasn't the same and they would only snail mail bills to my old address because I lost my log-in and password. So, I couldn't update my profile. But, I could pay them and everything was OK.. I just could NEVER update my profile and bills were always mailed to my old address.

I actually talked to these people on the phone three or nine times... and could NOT get them to change anything or tell me my log-in/password or change it. Oh, they would mail the information to my old address.... ARRRGGGGGG

LOL

Gawain
    Orient: Black Mako (FEM65001BW)
    G-Shock: DW9052-2V, DW56RT-1V, G2500-3V, DW-9700UL-9T, DW-003S, DW-003H-9T, G9000-MX4, DW-004, GW-9200RJ-4JF, G-5500SRF
    Seiko: SKX781 Orange Monster, SNK807 Seiko 5, SUN017P1, SNP105 (incoming)
    Tissot: PRC200
    Other: Stuhrling Skeleton (1070.33161)

"Don't wait for the perfect moment, take this moment and make it perfect."
    ---Dr. Simon Atkins

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
    ---Albert Einstein

"The capper is that, like life, golf is a game that can't be won, only played."
    ---Bagger Vance

Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    I hope you don't get trapped in the catch22 I did trying to renew my domain name. I had moved, so my address wasn't the same and they would only snail mail bills to my old address because I lost my log-in and password. So, I couldn't update my profile. But, I could pay them and everything was OK.. I just could NEVER update my profile and bills were always mailed to my old address.

I actually talked to these people on the phone three or nine times... and could NOT get them to change anything or tell me my log-in/password or change it. Oh, they would mail the information to my old address.... ARRRGGGGGG

LOL

Gawain
    I shouldn't have any problems as I'm at the same address, and still have my password for the control panel. The only problem I might have is getting in touch with my friend who enables me to point the domain name to my free ISP webspace via his server. It's a strange setup where people go to a page/picture etc on my site, and they connect to my friends server which then requests the file from my webspace. Other than that I just have the emails to set up again. I'm a little annoyed I didn't get a reminder about renewing it.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Back in business, and all my settings were in tact.

Gawain, you think that's bad...my oldest brother has been hounded for years by a phone company to settle an account for years after he disconnected his phone. He's contacted them countless times, and they simply refuse to get it. It must have cost them far more than what they're claiming. They also engaged dept collectors to threatened him, but he started a company which now has a big fat lawyer, and now he's threatening to sick him on them if they don't bugger orf.

Welcome to faceless, mindless, corporate mentality. Make sure you have a lawyer in the family.

Wink Re: Milkman Delivered

Hi Lexx,

Good your pics are on line again. Maybe the photo's are not very clear, but you can see how good the display is when the ligh is dim! I love my milky Mudman.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors View Post
    Hi Lexx,

Good your pics are on line again. Maybe the photo's are not very clear, but you can see how good the display is when the ligh is dim! I love my milky Mudman.

I think I may take a short break from buying watches and update my camera. I have 2 G-Shocks in the post to keep me going for a while, and I'd really like to have some good photos of my collection.

You're right about the milk Mudman display Sjors, it's really nice.

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluegum View Post
    Welcome to faceless, mindless, corporate mentality. Make sure you have a lawyer in the family.
    I have a lawyer in the family! A second cousin. Unfortunately she's in Malaysia which doesn't do me much good in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    I have a lawyer in the family! A second cousin. Unfortunately she's in Malaysia which doesn't do me much good in Japan.
    And Japan probably has completely different laws, so she couldn't email it in either.

Thread Information