MIRB Frogs

Thread: MIRB Frogs

Cool MIRB Frogs

Just a note I spoke to Jess at Casiosalesandservice today, He said he has several MIRB Frogs. He usually has them at list price but has several and they are going for $ 299 not the lowest price I have seen but they seam to be starting to dry up a little. I called to check on the red G7900 he said he did not think they are released in the USA yet. He said he would check with Casio in New Jersey he can only get GShocks that are released in the USA He has the black G7900 for $79.99 which is lower than amazon currently.

Disclamer I dont work for him but have bought several GShocks from him at his location and through the mail, he has been patient with me while I have agonized over which G to get. He is located in Huntington Beach CA.

http://www.casiosalesandservice.com/...00MS-1CR!Casio

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Re: MIRB Frogs

Quote Originally Posted by JERSTERCA View Post
    I called to check on the red G7900 he said he did not think they are released in the USA yet.
    I'm pretty sure I saw one at my local Macy's. It is also on www.gshock.com

Quote Originally Posted by G_Me View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw one at my local Macy's. It is also on www.gshock.com
    For full retail $ 350. Fifty dollars more. Thats a lot of money to me

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Oh yea Casio sales and service is awesome! They are local to me and always hook me up!

Thumbs Up Re: MIRB Frogs

Quote Originally Posted by MattyRattyPoo View Post
    Oh yea Casio sales and service is awesome! They are local to me and always hook me up!
    I can attest to the great service they give. By chance I always got Jeff and he is super. He's also the one that turned me onto WUS. I have their number saved into my phone. Maybe I ought to give them a call. I like the looks of the 7900's.
    Jerry... you are getting me again.... (My wallet is now pleading with me... )
    Sellers: Topher1556, JERSTERCA, GGD, Shaefro58, eeek, mvyadam, withthesword, fantasma, manitoujoe, jackhlin, flipe8, 94dakar, & davewg .... :thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by KWIATEK View Post
    I can attest to the great service they give. By chance I always got Jeff and he is super. He's also the one that turned me onto WUS. I have their number saved into my phone. Maybe I ought to give them a call. I like the looks of the 7900's.
    Jerry... you are getting me again.... (My wallet is now pleading with me... )

The 2 G Shocks I wear the most and don't baby are my Gulfman and Mudman the G7900 MoonMan has the best of both Moon Phase and dual stopwatch in a larger size and a Moon Phase that I will be able to read. I do wish it had sun up and sun down, That is something I want to try in the future I have been waiting for the Red but might get the black.

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi

When I ordered my MIRB Frogman from amazon last month, the price was $329. I think the availability of the MIRB is starting to dry up, because the price has crept up to $349, only a buck lower than MSRP. And as of tonight it has shot straight up to $399.00, a full $50 ABOVE MSRP!

I don't claim to understand amazon's pricing strategy, but I bet it reflects market availability. If I were considering the MIRB, I would take advantage of the deal at casiosalesandservice as soon as possible.
    Ticking Away the Moments that Make Up a Dull Day

Quote Originally Posted by powerband View Post
    I don't claim to understand amazon's pricing strategy, but I bet it reflects market availability. If I were considering the MIRB, I would take advantage of the deal at casiosalesandservice as soon as possible.
    I'd say you're right. Also, Chino had them for about $250 is they're still in stock. I'd say these are being run out now. Very distinctive Frog.

Thread Information