mission g-shock

Thread: mission g-shock

mission g-shock

Does anybody know anythng about the mission g-shock at the bottom of this page from a Japanese site?
    http://www.geocities.jp/gshockmuseum/col05.htm

Re: mission g-shock

This MISSION it is not the G-SHOCK, but, being to think I very this model hit against the originator of the analog mad man, it introduces. When you look at the photograph thoroughly, you think this model evolving is recognized to the analog mad man, in regard to module, (the substance of course is the DW-8400 mad man). You think succession of this model MISSION it has viewed that it is placed the side of the G-SHOCK with the shop which handles Casio to.
    The AW-500 of the analog model, module of 550 and 560 is 380, but, 385 is used in module of this MISSION. When distance is inputted in advance, speed per hour indication can do the feature of these 385 modules, takes the log memory of 99 and/or with has become motor sport oriented. In addition, as Casio because) with it was sold expensive 24,000 Yen (as those of this that time, the metal band (as for the band those of the lock attachment are used) and to include plating the substance, the feeling whose making is polite is received.
    1994 (? Year sale (information seeking む! Formal sale year is not found), module 385
    i have the rubber version of it its called Field Trainner and uses the same model

Quote Originally Posted by stockae92
    i have the rubber version of it its called Field Trainner and uses the same model
    Thanks, do you have the model # of the field trainer? I'm guessing that it was produced earlier than 94. This model appears to be a dual tachymeter((mechanicall and electronic). Sjors's website has a similar model, using a completely different module. i.e. dw400 with module 905. A manual for 905/913 is available in German but not for 385, making me think that mission-field trainer is the older of the two. In any event I have added a few more models to my list of those with electronic tachymeters. It is interesting to note how many of these, G or non G, are top of the line or special editions. Finally 'mad man'; I assume that should be mudman.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

its a model AW-40

it has been with me even before my first G-Shock
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Re: mission g-shock

My DW-400. Got it from Leon. I think it looks funny:

If a German module is not available, the model isn't probably released in Germany/Europe.

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Thread Information