MIY Mudman arrived with PRG, restored AW

Thread: MIY Mudman arrived with PRG, restored AW

MIY Mudman arrived with PRG, restored AW

Well my summer spending is at an end, especially as I got charged £20 on customs for the incoming parcel

Still the new arrivals are good.

Finally have a yellow G! NOS but no box or manual sadly. I love the styling, but it's definitely a posing watch, not very functional. I was expecting it to be a bit bigger, it's no Raysman Still, very nice.

The PRG-40. Now this IS a big watch . Sadly it is not quite in as good condition as the seller advertised, but it's still a great beast. It needs new batteries, and I think I'm right in saying it takes 4? Great

I finished restoring the old AW, and the irony is I think I like this best of any of them, and this has only cost me about £8 - for a new battery and leather strap I got on ebay which I'm really happy with. I love the way it looks and it feels nice to wear.

Isn't it weird how the cheapest thing often turns out to be your favourite? B-)

Enjoy your summer G's guys
    55 watches. 30 Casios. Appalling bank balance!

Re: MIY Mudman arrived with PRG, restored AW

Love you're MIY Mudman! If it's smaller than the Raysman I might have to start searching for one NOW! :-D

Hi Chris, yeah the muddie feels smaller than the raysman in some ways, it's a hard one to say really. It's certainly lighter than the raysman, but the band does bulge a bit as it has those big froggie-style grooves in it near the case. I have I think a pretty average wrist for a grown guy and I wear the watch on the 4th holes out and it feels like it really wants a bigger wrist - the thing being the band is quite flat on the wrist if you know what I mean. I'll take a pic of it next to the raysman in the light tomorrow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by pritch
    Well my summer spending is at an end, especially as I got charged £20 on customs for the incoming parcel

Still the new arrivals are good.

Finally have a yellow G! NOS but no box or manual sadly. I love the styling, but it's definitely a posing watch, not very functional. I was expecting it to be a bit bigger, it's no Raysman Still, very nice.

The PRG-40. Now this IS a big watch . Sadly it is not quite in as good condition as the seller advertised, but it's still a great beast. It needs new batteries, and I think I'm right in saying it takes 4? Great

I finished restoring the old AW, and the irony is I think I like this best of any of them, and this has only cost me about £8 - for a new battery and leather strap I got on ebay which I'm really happy with. I love the way it looks and it feels nice to wear.

Isn't it weird how the cheapest thing often turns out to be your favourite? B-)

Enjoy your summer G's guys

pritch -

Dig that MIY muddie! Funny that you call it a "posing watch" as that is not a color I would typically wear, but it is definitely a cool watch! The PRG's are definitely beasts - but you gotta love those big displays and the fact that the local time is displayed in every mode!:gold Nice restored watch too btw!

Thanks Brad!

Here's a pic of the collection minus the Gaussman which is off hopefully being fixed

Was really pleased with that super-thick tan leather strap I got on the 'bay.

jewelrytime was the seller.

Thread Information