Modding Idea for GW-2310FB and a question

Thread: Modding Idea for GW-2310FB and a question

Modding Idea for GW-2310FB and a question

The all stealth GW-2310FB has been on my mind for about a month now, but I was also thinking I may tire of all black motif at some point. So I wanted to be able to do a simple band and bezel swap. My first thought was the clear and and bezel that I had seen only a few times a long time ago. I have no idea of the exact model number though. EDIT: Just found it: GL-201

btw, I'm assuming that the old G2310 band and bezel will fit the new atomic GW's ?

What other cool band and bezels might go well with the negative display? I've already done the StormTrooper white with the negative display.

Thanks
    Neil
    Last edited by solar g-shocker; December 8th, 2012 at 04:10.

Re: Modding Idea for GW-2310FB and a question

those 2300 and 2310 are not really popular around here, so I wonder who'd be able to answer this question,

most of them resins are black, I only saw 1 collab. 2300 in jelly in f29 (which the seller claimed that it stay clear forever aka won't get yellowed out) it was sold for 100 bucks

and i have the 2300 green edition

so that's the two colors i can think of (maybe those who go to japanese websites know more)

yes, i think g2300 and gw2300/2310 share the same size of bezel

Thread Information