Which models have a synthetic strap?

Thread: Which models have a synthetic strap?

Which models have a synthetic strap?

I've seen one or two models but I can't remember wich ones and I can't tell what kind of straps they have from the website. Also, is it possible to purchase a synthetic strap for the mudman 9000 models?

Re: Which models have a synthetic strap?

Could you say what you mean by 'synthetic', because hardly any Casio straps are made from natural materials.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Could you say what you mean by 'synthetic', because hardly any Casio straps are made from natural materials.

Oh yeah... I meant the non resin ones, i think they are fabric with some velcro to hold them together or something...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think the name of the fabric is nylon or something...

Ah, I see. Those straps tend not to come on standard models.

The Mudman doesn't take the standard strap adapters, but I think one or two people have modified them to fit. Some have also used Suunto strap adapters. A search of the forum should find the details.

Either approach would allow you to fit a cloth and velcro strap. You'll see a good selection on this site -

http://www.tiktox.com/casio-straps-shock-c-6_22.php
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Thanks for the info. I'm pretty sure i saw one model at this casio shop earlier that had a non resin strap. I live in Hong Kong but i don't speak chinese so i wasn't able to ask the guy about it. I'll have another look later in the week but if anyone else knows which model I am talking about, I'd like to know so i can do some research about it on the web before I make a purchase.

All I can tell you is that there was a red one, a black one and another color which i wasn't paying attention to. It was an ana-digital watch and I'm quite positive it didn't have the regular casio backlight, instead it was sort of an amber color...

Thread Information