Module 240 - Manual

Thread: Module 240 - Manual

Thumbs Up Module 240 - Manual

Can someone point me in the direction of a MOD. 240 manual.
    Doesn't appear to be on Casio's website.:thanks

Re: Module 240 - Manual

I haven't had any luck finding a 240 manual, but it would be awesome if someone that has one could post the scans of one. The models that have this module include the early G-Shocks like the DW-5000C-1A, DW-5200C-1, DW-5000C-1B, Casio DW-5200C-9 and DW-5500C-1.

I've been working on a project recently to post all the Casio watch manuals online. So far, I have over 1,200 of them (hundreds more than the Casio site).

Here's the link:
    http://watchshock.com/casio-manual/

There's a bunch of old manuals that are for multiple modules, but I had no luck finding one for the 240 module. There might be another one that's close though.

Awesome work Riley, this realy requires a lot of effort, time and determination.

Also, thanks for all your work around G-shocks in general, I now check mygshock.com on a daily basis even before I connect to WUS G-shock forum

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The equivalent modules are 106, 248, 280 and 548.

Here's a pdf for 106/248/280 but it would be good to see an original scanned 240 manual.

UPDATE: I see Riley has this on his site - great. And may add my own thanks to Riley for his excellent archive work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WorldTime643; September 2nd, 2009 at 02:02.

I've been doing some research and it seems like the 240 module might share the same manual (or be close enough?) as the 280 module. At least I think that's what it says on this Geocities site - http://www.geocities.com/casio1969/index.html (offline right now).

Here's the link to that manual:
    http://watchshock.com/casio-manual/280/

It's the module that's in the DW-1000C (came out the year before in1982):

Quote Originally Posted by babola View Post
    Awesome work Riley, this realy requires a lot of effort, time and determination.

Also, thanks for all your work around G-shocks in general, I now check mygshock.com on a daily basis even before I connect to WUS G-shock forum
    Thanks. It's been a lot of fun for me working on these various projects. I end up using these resources a lot myself, and I hope it proves useful for others.

Cheers Riles!
    (Learned that from Kiwi)

I'm looking for info on how to turn the button mute off, so it beeps when I cycle through the modes and use the functions.
    Anyone have a DW-5200, and know how it's done?
    The alarm went off earlier today, so I'm pretty sure it's not a missing spring.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherms View Post
    I'm looking for info on how to turn the button mute off, so it beeps when I cycle through the modes and use the functions.
    There is no mute, it's just the way the module 240 works. There's no beep as you go thru the modes, only when you start/stop the stopwatch or timer and when the alarm goes off.

Thread Information