To the Moon! Camouflage ready for my next trip. Also my first GD-X6900...
Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By gripmaster

Thread: To the Moon! Camouflage ready for my next trip. Also my first GD-X6900...

To the Moon! Camouflage ready for my next trip. Also my first GD-X6900...

I have never liked this particular model for some reason and never felt the need to get one.

Then the Moon Camo showed up and I decided it was time for an experiment:

Attachment 1481080

Attachment 1481081

Attachment 1481082

Attachment 1481083

Attachment 1481084

The full series is here, on my Moon Report:
    To the Moon! | G-Shock Visions
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by gripmaster; May 4th, 2014 at 11:52.

Re: To the Moon! Camouflage ready for my next trip. Also my first GD-X6900...

Wonderful GM. Big like

The Maharishi CAMO. Very nice pics.
    I'm still waiting to get my first CAMO G. Just hoping the store I ordered from doesn't send me a Hate-eMail to notify me that there was some sort of stock error (In other words; "We just discovered how hot these are and now we want to sell them to other people at a higher price."

It's weird that I was under the impression that CASIO had done lots of CAMO pattern Gs in the past, but I've been scanning through the years using the Perfect Search Tool and only came up with the G-Pythons of 2002 and the "Jam'in" colors of 2006 & 2007. The 'Jam'in' color Gs probably shouldn't even be considered True Camo, but most people would look at them and think CAMO.

So it appears to me that this is certainly the biggest CAMO party ever for G-Shock and if history is any sort of accurate guide, we won't be having another one for several years.

Anybody know of some CAMO G-Shocks that were more obscure? I know a fair amount of Gs are custom 'Made-to-order' and CASIO doesn't keep an historical record of them.
    I almost never wear any watch other than a G-Shock. My collection is listed here-->http://watchshock.com/collection/1471/

Other watches: Invicta Sub-Aqua Venom 5733 & Coalition Forces 0225, Suunto Vector, Traser Mil-G Type 6 P6600 Celebration Edition, Luminox 3059.SAR and a few cheap Timex & Armitron

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great set of photos GM, lovely Love the background you used, for some reason it goes really well with the watch theme

Thread Information