Mrg 8000g

Thread: Mrg 8000g

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mrg 8000g

hello, I have just joined this forum in the hope that someone might be able to point me to someone/somwhere that I could buy this watch. new would be ideal, but lightly used is also possible.

I would be very grateful for your help...

Re: Mrg 8000g

welcome to the forum. being only 200 were produced, and costing like USD$5000, this MRG is pretty hard to get. sorry i cant help but ill let others to help you out.

pretty cool MRG with gold accent.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=122710
    "My watch buying policy reaches up to $29.99. PM me if interested" - Vintage

MRG's are very nice and very expensive. The MTG's are nice also. I wish they were sold here in the USA.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was able to get a watch limited to 500 units from the kind gentleman at http://www.seiyajapan.com/. I'd start with contacting him and go from there.

Good luck, very nice watch. With zero on eBay yet it might be pretty hard to find. Seiya has an excellent reputation here (as with me) if can be gotten he'll be one of the best to help.
    Last edited by natornate; September 17th, 2008 at 17:39.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

thank you very much for your quick responses. I have contacted seiyajapan.com and keeping my fingers crossed.

I moved to switzerland some years ago working for a bank. I was adamant that I would never buy an expensive watch and soon enough I had spent 20k on something heavy, fragile and not very accurate. peer pressure and 20 watch shops on my walk to work. Within a month I sold it for 15k and bought a gw-300u in the airport and have never taken it off and vowed never to waste money on watches again. while I would clearly be wasting some cash I would at least be able to continue telling all my friends with expensive watches what time it actually is.

Thumbs Up Re: Mrg 8000g

Quote Originally Posted by h-bo View Post
    thank you very much for your quick responses. I have contacted seiyajapan.com and keeping my fingers crossed.

I moved to switzerland some years ago working for a bank. I was adamant that I would never buy an expensive watch and soon enough I had spent 20k on something heavy, fragile and not very accurate. peer pressure and 20 watch shops on my walk to work. Within a month I sold it for 15k and bought a gw-300u in the airport and have never taken it off and vowed never to waste money on watches again. while I would clearly be wasting some cash I would at least be able to continue telling all my friends with expensive watches what time it actually is.
    Oustanding story! Plain and simple, I love the rugged durability and precise accuracy of atomic/solar G-Shocks.

you can try to get the MRG-8000RG-1A1JF instead if the plain 8000G model is not available, looks quite similar, lots of gold, too

Sibe

8000rg.. i found a couple of pictures of this... is it the same as 8000g, but in red gold, hence rg? if so... thats the one i will be needing.

I don't know for sure but it makes sense that RG means Red Gold because the red hands are specified within 1A1JF as far as I know (the complete numbering for the G model is MRG-8000G-1AJF)

Sibe

edit:

The RG one will be even harder to get, I am afraid, it is not listed here at G-Shock Perfect Search:

http://product-search.casio.jp/wat/g-shock/history_result.php?page=70&sort=1&view=1&f_y=&f_m= &t_y=&t_m=&pr1=&pr2=&type=&wa=&so=&mo=&md=&func_s= &sbrand=a%3A1%3A{i%3A1%3Bs%3A1%3A%221%22%3B..&theme 1=a%3A0%3A{..&theme2=a%3A0%3A{..&func=a%3A0%3A{..&cas e=a%3A0%3A{..
    Last edited by Sibe; September 17th, 2008 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibe View Post
    I don't know for sure but it makes sense that RG means Red Gold because the red hands are specified within 1A1JF as far as I know
    This is Casio we're talking about. They have a unique way with language..

Believe it or not, MRG stands for Majestic Reality G.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information