MTG-930DU-8VER V's MTG-900DU-2VER

Thread: MTG-930DU-8VER V's MTG-900DU-2VER

MTG-930DU-8VER V's MTG-900DU-2VER

Ive got my eye on these 2 and was just wondering if you could tell me the differences between these 2 (if any) or have any of you hade or got these? also whats the straps look like metal rather than rubber is this right? im used to rubber on digital watches so what are the steel ones like?

thanx
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current watch collection:
    Too many to list

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

Re: MTG-930DU-8VER V's MTG-900DU-2VER

Quote Originally Posted by webmonkeyuk View Post
    Ive got my eye on these 2 and was just wondering if you could tell me the differences between these 2 (if any) or have any of you hade or got these? also whats the straps look like metal rather than rubber is this right? im used to rubber on digital watches so what are the steel ones like?

thanx
    hi webmonkey,

in my experience most steel bracelets are alot more comfortable to wear than resin straps, I clearly prefer them on a daily basis, only for hard duties (risk of heavy scratches) or for outdoors I prefer a resin strap.

personally I like the design (display) of the MTG-900 much better than the cluttered display of the MTG-930, the three "eyes" just don't work for me. the functions though are the same, both watches unfortunately lack a countdown timer, but other than that I think they are great (my girlfriend got the black model, MTG-910)

regards, holger

Thread Information