MTG910 with a GW500 Band

Thread: MTG910 with a GW500 Band

MTG910 with a GW500 Band

Hello, all. I am a new member with a quick question. I stumbled upon this forum when I was looking to change the band on my MTG910. I didn't like the black ion metal band because of the weight and the way it pulled the hair on my wrist.

I followed advice I found on this forum, and ordered a black resin GW500A band, and put it on my MTG910. It looks and feels great. The MTG910 with the resin band weighs less than the metal band alone! The only problem is that the nice all black motif of this watch is blemished by the shiny metal buckle on the band I just installed.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Is there a black buckle that will fit this band? I don't think painting the buckle would work at all, because this is the watch I use at work and paint would wear off quickly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

-- Frank
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how World War II was started.

Re: MTG910 with a GW500 Band

Can't answer your question, but I'll give it a friendly bump.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Re: MTG910 with a GW500 Band

Thanks for the bump. Reading other posts, this seems like a friendly, polite forum. I hope someone has a suggestion for me!

-- Frank
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet. That's how World War II was started.

Thread Information