MTG910DJ-2 has 2 versions?

Thread: MTG910DJ-2 has 2 versions?

MTG910DJ-2 has 2 versions?

Hi guys, i'm here yet again to ask another question, i have found that the MTG910DJ-2 is a better option for those living in asia and wanted to get a mtg910da-1v. but my main problem with this watch is that in the amazon site, the color of the watch is silvery, while some of the pics i got from searching and pics from a forum member and the archive from the site watchshock is more on the dark gray and black. can anyone confirm if the amazon color is correct or did they just put up a wrong picture? link to amazon mtg while the other pics i have found is more on this color another link

thanks for the help guys!

Re: MTG910DJ-2 has 2 versions?

See here: Review of MTG-910 by Adam of NYC

The problem with Casio's stock photos (such as those used in watchshock.com) is that they tend to look different in real life. Also, the amazon photo isn't clear enough to see whether the watch has the "200M" or "20BAR" marking, which can spell the difference.

Another confusing page on the 910DJ, found here, has the proper "20BAR" marking on the face, but lists the frequency as WWVB only, which applies to the 910DA.

A lot of sellers find it easy to mix up the two variants since they look identical.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; August 23rd, 2010 at 07:36. Reason: Fixed the link
    DW-9051/2
    G-9200 Riseman
    G-9100 Gulfman
    G-9000MC-8D Mudman
    GW5600J
    GA-100A-9A

Sucks to be without a G.

Re: MTG910DJ-2 has 2 versions?

ask amazon about the watch and they told me that it's black, the reason it came out gray was that they used flash in photographing the watch and made it look bleach out. but they did confirm that it has the black ion plating and it is colored black.

Thread Information