Mudman 9300 Light question
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mudman 9300 Light question

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mudman 9300 Light question

Is it just my 9300 Mudman or is everyone elses the same where the light button takes a fair bit more pressure than the other buttons to work.Wondered if its to stop accidental use of the light ?

EMT

Re: Mudman 9300 Light question

I just tried mine, it seemed to work with the same amount of pressure as the rest of the buttons.

I have also just tried mine, seems that it needs the same amount of pressure as the others.
    Best regards

Dave.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Same here mine is easy to push just like the rest of the pushers... I've had mine for two days now and it's a keeper for sure, I love every aspect of this G!!!!
    **I <3 G's**

It's far easier to push than G9000 buttons. But G9000 has a dedicated-bigger light button in the front though.

my mudman buttons feel pretty even too... the OP is probably getting worried about his Mudman now :) Sticky button maybe?

Could be because you probably use your index finger and not the thumb like on the mode button. So maybe it just feels harder.

Cheers, Sedi
    Super Diver likes this.

Asked my wife to try and she thought they all felt the same to her.Maybe i'm just being paranoid LOL.
    kurzjak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Could be because you probably use your index finger and not the thumb like on the mode button. So maybe it just feels harder.

Cheers, Sedi
    Could be right
    Sedi likes this.

The proper way to operate any Mudman regardless of version is to do it the following way:

Put your right hand on top of your left hand. Then grab the entire watch between your thumb and pointy finger. Now always use the thumb to operate the left side buttons and the top light button. Every-time you push those buttons then you also use your entire right hand and squeeze your left hand and the watch body. That way you get more power in the push and the buttons feel easy to push. To operate the right side buttons you push with the thumb against the watch body between the right side buttons and then you form knuckles with the rest of the fingers and then use the pointy finger to push the right side buttons. The trick is to have the finger in a side way position so that when you push the right side buttons you do it with the side of the finger tip where the nail is pushing down against your wrist and not the top of the finger tip pushing the button.

I hope it made sense what I wrote above!
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information