mudman,frogman,rayman,gulfman,lungman.. else?

Thread: mudman,frogman,rayman,gulfman,lungman.. else?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

mudman,frogman,rayman,gulfman,lungman.. else?

I came across a red mudman today. Which I actually supposed to do bargain for G100. The saleswomen, gave me.. maybe a good price about USD70 regardless if I buy it today, tomorrow or next year. That will be the price or lesser. Back to red mudman story. I curious to understand the special functions for each mudman,frogman,rayman,gulfman,lungman and/or if there is more ???man out there? I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to ask?

With Best Regard... Caseiko

Re: mudman,frogman,rayman,gulfman,lungman.. else?

Hi, go to this site link belonging to the King of Gs, Sjors in the Netherlands. You will find all you want there!!! http://www.g-peopleland.com/

Thank you T.Wong.. lot of G info in that link... gosh.. I hope my wish list not going to be that long....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Caseiko View Post
    Thank you T.Wong.. lot of G info in that link... gosh.. I hope my wish list not going to be that long....
    Haha...Sjors has the most comprehensive G Shock site around! I started my past collection by seeing what his contained!!! haha! some very cool models in the Masters of G series.

Hi T.Wong, that Sjors G link is a major push for me in term of wish list. A bad G addict is to have small numbers of G in their collection and a good G addict must have lots of Gshock to full their room. Well, I don't know yet about my wish list because I'm trying to mix with other casio models into my collection. Anyway, your steampunked froggie looks cool my friend. Nicely done.

I came across a red mudman today. Which I actually supposed to do bargain for G100. The saleswomen, gave me.. maybe a good price about USD70 regardless if I buy it today, tomorrow or next year. That will be the price or lesser. Back to red mudman story. I curious to understand the special functions for each mudman,frogman,rayman,gulfman,lungman and/or if there is more ???man out there? I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to ask?
    Hi,
    there's
    Antman (from antenna - first radio controlled G-Shock)
    Lungman (can measure your heart-rate with an infrared sensor)
    Mudman (mud resist buttons due to completely sealed bezel)
    Frogman (dive watch)
    Raysman (first solar G-Shock)
    Gulfman (titanium parts for greater rust-resistance and moon/tide function - at least on the standard G-9100, not on the solar/atomic-model)
    Riseman (barometer/altimeter)
    btw: a red Mudman is probably a TLC (Team Land Cruiser) limited edition and 70US$ is a great bargain for that model .

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Hello sedi, that USD70 I was referring to that G100. Sure not yet a good bargain for G100. The red mudman not yet ask for its price...

Hello sedi, that USD70 I was referring to that G100. Sure not yet a good bargain for G100. The red mudman not yet ask for its price...
    :oops: my mistake. I have misread the statement about the G-100. Yeah - 70 ain't a really good bargain for a G-100. You should ask about the red Mudman . If it has 'TLC' written on the strap then it's a pretty rare model. If you could get it for a good price - I'd do it (it sells on ebay for around 180US$). But there's also the red G-9000MX (it has black letters on the bezel) - that one ain't worth more than a standard Mudman.

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

Hi sedi, nevermind for honest mistake. Me too sometimes misread/misunderstood few sentences. Thanks for your brief explanation on Gwith 'man' models. With your explanation sure my wish list not going to be long. Thanks to you again. After G100, maybe mudman and frogman will be in my collection later(gosh!). Sure will do asking the mudman price later ...

or you can go to here: http://product-search.casio.jp/wat/g-shock/history.php

but still sjor's site is the best place to check for Gs info...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information