WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Mudman G9000-1V

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Grizz 
#1 ·
Hey to all. I have three Casio's to date and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the G9000-1V, basically a Mudman newby. The only thing holding me back is hearing about problems with the plastic? buttons on the right side of the watch cracking or splitting apart. Is this problem happening when the watch is still fairly new or after years of use? Any help would be appreciated.

#2 ·
The only thing holding me back is hearing about problems with the plastic? buttons on the right side of the watch cracking or splitting apart.
I hadn't heard about this and it hasn't happened on mine yet but then again I just bought it so...

#3 ·
i was worried about that as well as the button stiffness, but after days of research, it only seems that that sort of thing only happens after years of use. my friend had gulfman, with resin strap, and hes had it for years, and only yesterday, the strap snapped!
dont worry, and dont let it put you off buying it.

#4 ·
I just bought the same watch and can confirm the buttons being difficult when I set it up. Lots of people on the Amazon product page were whining about the bumps on the rear of the case being uncomfortable. I haven't had a problem with that at all, but then again, I mounted it on a NATO style band straight away, this taking the bumps out of the equation. It has more functions than I will ever need and overall, it's a pretty cool watch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.