WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

mudman on hike

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  PaulE 
#1 ·
I recently went hiking and took pic of my mudman with my two main outdoor tools. Victorinox forester knife and victorinox dp5 compass.
It was a beautiful sunny day and no better way than spend it in nature :-!.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
love that mudman!!!! that one is on my short list! love the red buttons for a splash of color but not too much, just enough. Any wrist shots of that beauty?
316 i dont have any writs shots yet. you can search this forum and find them though. the muddie is a great watch. love mine and i really use the dual stop watch function. also its not as big as some gs :-! :-! a great all around g :)

#6 ·
Hmm well pic was much nicer before I resized it.
I love red buttons too, but I would like to have the case of atomic mudman that is all black for a change sometimes. I'm still unable to get it. Does anybody is it available anywhere?
316L here is wristshot of mine.
Jersterca, this little compas is nice, but I like the silva compass better, I'll try to get it...

Attachments

#8 ·
not as big as other Gs? how big is it? Lets say compared to my GW500-A or 2800?

My 500 is bigger than the 2800. Thats why I wear the 2800 when I go running(which is'nt often) lol. The gw 500 is(or at least looks) bigger. Would u say the mudman is bigger than the gw 500? A little bigger would be nice!!! I'm sure its not as big as the 6900 though huh?

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.