WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

mudman purchase...

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  sparkster 
#1 ·
looking to buy the new black dawn mudman....just wanted to know if anyone has bought any watched from Leisure pro.....they have the watch for 89usd--7usd ship......amazon has the watch for 99usd.....but not too sure about leisure pro reliability??thanks for the advice guys

sj

#6 ·
Bought a mudman from Leisure Pro a few months back. They were a little slow on the delivery confirmation. I had waited about 10 days before I had to call them to find out if they had sent the watch or not. When I had got in touch with them they were confused, said that they would send me a confirmation when they had found out if it was shipped. No confirmation came, but the watch was at the doorstep two days later. So I don't give them high marks for service. They do have good prices and I've seen alot of reviews giving them good ratings, but that was my experience with them. Personally, I probably won't order from them again. Hope this helps a little.

#8 ·
Different colored display. Gold accents on inner bezel. Gold screws and buckle. Some gold writing on the bezel and strap. Different case back engraving. Different colored face plate.

No functional differences, other than a slightly easier to read display color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.