Mudman vs. Rangeman

Thread: Mudman vs. Rangeman

Mudman vs. Rangeman

Really stuck between these two for my first G-Shock. I tried on the Rangeman and thought it was really big. I can't decide if it is too big for me. I know the difference in specs between the two but how much bigger is the a Rangeman than the Mudman? Thanks

Re: Mudman vs. Rangeman

It might depend on exactly WHICH Mudman modle you're interested in, but here's a comparison picture of the Rangeman with the GW-9300 series Mudman: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/ran...ml#post7304084

(The thread title says "GW-5000" but that picture shows two Rangemen, a solar/atomic "square" and two Mudmen. )

The Mudman (GW-9300) is a bit smaller in size but wears IMO bigger! I have a 7 inch wrist and I know people with smaller wrists wear both watches but IMO these to watches are to big for my wrist.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

In my opinion, the Rangeman wears slightly less bulky than the Mudman (9300), although from the specs it might seem otherwise.

Hi,

I ve seen both Rangeman and Mudman live in a shop in Ft Lauderdale. Both very nice , the Rangeman a little more expensive and also more bigger. I have a 6.75 wrist and I tought the Rangeman it was a little to big.Not that heavy , quite comfy actually ...
    Finaly I bought a GW 3000 BB 1A , since the Muddie I can find it second hand as well . I think its a matter of taste ...

Beste regards,

J.J.

Get a riseman! Most of the features of a rangeman, but it's smaller and costs less

Thread Information