My 1000th post!

Thread: My 1000th post!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My 1000th post!

Well, I have been a stranger of late and I am sorry for that! I have been lured away on the quest to add to my diverse collection!
    I wanted to post my thousandth here though! This is where it all really started and I found what great folks are on the forum, I have made some really great friends in a short space of time with special mention to my good friend DougFNJ!
    I came to this forum after a particularly difficult period in my life came to an end, there have been a great many good things happen to me in the few months I have been posting and I like to think that in part this forum has had something to do with those good things. I have licked my wounds and found happiness again, a great deal of which is because of the members of this forum! Thank you all for being such a great bunch of folks!

So I have assembled my humble collection to date and you can see them all below, there are three missing, I am awaiting a great looking Seiko 5 care of Topher! And, though I say I never get rid of watches I let two go to good homes this past week!
    Both my Vintage Omegas just were not getting any wrist time so they have gone to folks who will wear them!
    One has gone to my brother in the UK and the other sold to a friend here. The funds from that one have gone into my holy grail watch!
    Not really a WIS's watch I must admit but one that has a great deal of meaning to me and one that i have promised myself for over twenty years, early next year will see the arrival of a Cartier Tank solo!
    I have not abandond G's, My DFNJ special get's plenty of wrist time is going to soon be a star!
    I still have my eye on a 5600, I have to have one, I don't think a G collection is one till there is a 5600 in it!
    Thanks again Guys, you will never know how your friendship and cameraderie have helped me in the past few months!
    Here is my collection(not a great photo but you get the idea!)

All the best,
    Ian.

Re: My 1000th post!

Woohoo! Congrats on your 1000th post! Nice little stash you have going there.

Congrats mate!

I spot that MM there center stage, nice one!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Guys, the MM arrived yesterday, fantastic quality and incredible price, I highly recommend manbushijie on the bay, a really great seller!

All the best,
    Ian.

Banned

congrats!! I have some catching up to do : )

Ian,

You have always been a true gentleman in this forum, friendly, helpful and respectful. It's always a pleasure to read your posts.

¡Many congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Ian,

You have always been a true gentleman in this forum, friendly, helpful and respectful. It's always a pleasure to read your posts.

¡Many congrats!
    Coming from you amigo, that is indeed high praise, thank you so much for your kindness and friendship, I hope all is well with you!

All the best,
    Ian.

Congratulations Ian we have missed you since you got your citizen and whent to the dark side hope to see you around more

Citizen AT4004
    Spork SRP034K1
    Stealth GA-100 1A1
    Black Knight Quartz
    Orange Monster
    SKX175 Pepsi
    Riseman Rising Dragon, Pathfinder PRG80, Oceanus, G1000H

Congrats Ian on your 1000 posts.

Mitch

IAN!!!! Congratulations man I am definitely happy to have made a good friend like you from the forums. You are one of the genuinely really good people that I am happy to know. As we PMed yesterday, that is such a great diverse collection you've built. I look forward to seeing that Cartier take center in that photo....SOON!!

Congrats again!!!
    Apple Watch Space Black Series 4 w/ LTE
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600C Speed
    Casio G-Shock GMW-B5000GD-1JF
    Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR Frogman

Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1 Rescue
    Citizen ATO810-55X
    Omega SeaMaster Pro Ceramic 212.30.41.20.01.003
    Omega Seamaster Pro Bond Quartz 2221.80
    Omega Speedmaster Co Axial Moon Watch 311.33.44.51.01.002

Seiko SKA625
    Seiko Velatura SNAA93