So after seeing all the other posts about "hydro mods" I figured that I would try my hand at doing one. I decided for my 1st attempt to use an old DW-6000 which was fogging around the inside - I tried many times to clean it but It only looked good when wet so I figured why not keep it submerged :)
1st step was to build an aluminum tray to use minimal amount of oil so I could heat it up and still be able to insert the module....
Once heated (I chose 110 degrees fahrenheit), I reassembled the watch and luckily got what I consider to be a good result on my 1st try.
All buttons work, light works and you can hear the alarm remarkably well.... now to decided which watch is next :)