My Apologies
Like Tree215Likes

Thread: My Apologies

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My Apologies

on Saturday i made some posts that were out of line with the kindness we here in f17 adhere my. not to long ago, I dislocated my collar bone and have pinched nerves in my neck. I was prescribed a new pain med and apparently one of the side effects is mood swings, including anger. you all are not the only folks i am apologizing to, i was in a mean mood around the house as well, and Mrs. Wit was on the receiving end as well.

i then fell asleep, and actually slept for for 6 hrs, the most sleep i have gotten in some time. the pill seems to have worn off and i do not think i will be taking it again and calling the Dr. on Monday.

i know blaming drugs on actions is not really an excuse, but please understand.

Wit.
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

Re: My Apologies

I didn’t see the posts you are referring to but sorry to hear the pain you have been in. I don’t know you, will probably never meet you.. but if you want someone to bounce moans or ideas at just shout mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by gringosteve View Post
    I didn’t see the posts you are referring to but sorry to hear the pain you have been in. I don’t know you, will probably never meet you.. but if you want someone to bounce moans or ideas at just shout mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks, sometimes real life takes over and other emotions take over. I do suffer PTSD from a career that has included a lot of things civilians never see, or in many ways can't comprehend.

G-Shocks are one of my hobbies and mental distractions to help cope with my past/and present. I have my 220 gallon aquarium to focus on to help take the brain into another place. Hunting for G's, and this place and having a reporte with people outside my world. There are a few members here that live in my world, seeing the dark underbelly of society and doing things on behalf of God, country and protection of our way of life, shielding from true reality.

To those that may hate the small glimpse of me that a forum shows, so be it.

But until you have had life and limb of yourself or your friends in the line of fire, or held a dying friend, or had to go to a funeral and console spouse and children. Seen the devastation that men inflict on others, Be thankful for your sheltered life. Watching the news and imaging the horrors is different that being there first hand.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    gringosteve, ven, rmeron and 8 others like this.
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You're a brave man.

I was surprised reading your posts as I usually like what you write and those were a bit annoying (but nothing totally out of line). Hope everything works out for you with the missus.
    ven, Dxnnis, Steelerswit and 2 others like this.
    There is a time for everything...
    a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away

Hello,

Yes I don't know what exactly, but you must have written something here which offended me... so you can pass me one of your G's and we will call it even.

Wish you the best health recovery.
    gringosteve, ven, Davidka and 5 others like this.
    - Actual ownership -
    DW-5600E-1VER
    GA-710GB-1AER
    GMW-B5000TFG-9JR

GW-5000-1JF

ven

Only been here a short time, but it does not take long to figure out the good guys. I would certainly put you there and enjoy reading your posts. Good days, bad days, we all have them, after all we are human. I suffer from shoulder issues(broken collar bone in 2 places years back from a car crash). There is nothing worse than trapping a nerve, the pins and needles going down from the neck in a wave, the paralysing pain when you move a fraction. No pain killers help, no way to get comfortable sat up or lay down..........sleep does not happen.

Hope you get well soon

As an act of contrition you should do a sotc showing all your Gs!

Sorry to hear you've not been good Dave, I'm sure that whoever took the brunt of it reads this and will appreciate your apologies.

I've known you on here for as long as I've been a member and I actually appreciate your honesty sometimes, even if it sometimes makes me wince

Wishing you well mate. I'm sure you'll be back to your normal self soon.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    ven, babyivan, Dxnnis and 2 others like this.
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

Sorry to hear that you have to go through medication treatment, and it has a side effect affecting people around you. I hope you recover quickly and fully. Cheers to you and your family.
    Dxnnis, Steelerswit and London006 like this.
    IG: @wtma
    ---
    CASIO G-SHOCK GMW-B5000-1
    SEIKO PROSPEX MARINEMASTER PROFESSIONAL SBBN007
    GLYCINE AIRMAN VINTAGE 1953 LE 3904.14/66AIRMAN DC-4 3904.19H24/66
    DAMASKO LARGE AVIATOR MANUFACTORY CALIBRE DK15

TUDOR HERITAGE BLACK BAY 36 M79500-0004
    OMEGA SPEEDMASTER PROFESSIONAL MOONWATCH 311.30.42.30.01.006
    ROLEX OYSTER PERPETUAL DATEJUST 36 126234-0025 (GRAIL)
    JAEGER-LECOULTRE GRANDE REVERSO ULTRA THIN DUOFACE Q3788570 (GRAIL)

Wishing you a speedy recovery & all the best Steelerswit Sunshine will be in touching distance soon. Really a strong gesture and a great move! Keepi it up

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information